The online racing simulator
so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
Quote from sil3ntwar :This thread has really made me laugh. I want a Piano mod now

The car just spins the moment you touch a piano though.

I don't know whether it's realistic or not - I haven't driven a full-blooded sports car over a piano - but my old fiesta went over pianos just fine.
Quote from Fredthebest :Excuse me, But everyone has an opinion, This is what I hate about Live for Speed - People always saying bad things about us Demo Players.. I mean Come on.. it ruins the game!

Quote from Fredthebest :Can I say how Ignorant and rude Demo players are? I know there ain't really anything you can do because they dont need to keep their respect up but cmon..

zing! That being...pasted, it's not a rarity anymore, to see an blunder of a post, and then see "Demo racer" under the guy's name. Some are cool of course, I recall 2 swedes that keep thanking the devs for the demo in their own way.

USB pianos...man, those were the days
I agree with you guys that demo players should pay etc to get S2.. But sadly my parents are stupid and wont let me buy it =\.. sucks.. doesnt it?

And yes demo players do deserve an opinion (Not those who beg and beg for some stuff though they dont deserve.)

And yes I do hate a lot of demo racers because they simply do crash alot and be rude and ignorant and unfair at racing - I totally agree on that they are rude and ignorant (Well the bad ones are)

But the clean ones are not rude or ignorant and DO NOT Beg for stuff that they shouldn't even get, Im happy just to have the formula 1 car.. but yet i see demoers complaining about wanting XRT, they got the formula 1, shouldn't need the XRT.

Thanks for understanding,
[Still trying to convince my parents to let me buy S2]
If that doesnt work..
[Still trying to Get 20/20 on DK's quiz for the s2 voucher =P]

Fredthebest.
Thanks for your time..
You do realize I quoted you right? Seeing as you said it, it's fair to assume you'd agree with it when someone quotes you. Oh and it's not a Formula 1 car, it's a Formula BMW You'll know the difference when/if you get S2.
Quote from CasseBent :oh and it's not a Formula 1 car, it's a Formula BMW
You'll know the difference when/if you get S2.

Yeah.. its so not fun having strict parents.. (Well actually my mum aint strict.. but really my dad IS.. My dad doesnt trust paying for it and he says im not allowed just because im not allowed.. he says Live for speed is crap.. .. How the hell can it be crap when theres like over a thousand people play it????"!!?!?!? ... so yeah... Strict parents ftl.. oh and even if i did convince him to get it.. he'd rather pay with credit card and atm hes paying off things in his credit card...)

EDIT: For those demoers who think its unfair they dont get alot of the cars.. you should think yourselves lucky that they even released a demo..!
Quote from Fredthebest :EDIT2: I agree with Sgt.Flippy, alot of deaths happen because of video games, People being treated Unfairly, being told "It doesnt matter what they think" Etc, Really Imo, everyone has an opinion on what happens, but except when Demo players demand s2 stuff etc, because they should go pay for s2 =]

I didn't say I think a lot of deaths happen because of video games. But after what this weirdo here posted, I WOULD START TO BELIEVE the people saying this...

Violence doesn't happen through games or TV, it's human stupidity.
wow, a demo racer from Botswana
rfactor when front wheels skid they become ice and the car goes straight demo lasts 60 miutes

lfs when front wheels skid car understeers demo lasts forever

its clear which im picking and which i might pay for

now i even admit i was wrong but i had my right to be wrong seeing two simulator behaving completely different

i mean how can i know the game developers has no intentions like the ones of the guy who says games lead to killing spree (those eyes you cant see on the net)

does the developer of the game love racing or love money?
Quote from lerts :i mean how can i know the game developers has no intentions like the ones of the guy who says games lead to killing spree

does the developer of the game love racing or love money?

What the hell are you on about?
Quote from garph :What the hell are you on about?

Sadly, we will never know.

Never seen such a turn-around though, going from hating the game for it's "unrealistic" things and after a few quick comebacks from other people the guy suddenly loves it.

Hmmmmm.. Low selfesteem?
my question is simple is the game developer a nice guy?

or he isnt a nice guy like americas army developer who intend kids to become army killers?

as you see in this page there are nice guys like the one who explained me about front tyres slip

or rude guys like the one who said he understands columbine hearing me
Quote from lerts :my question is simple are the game developers nice guys?

Yes - the devs are very nice - they give up all of their time for very little money to develop this game we love so.
have you ever heard of auras?

im making exercises to see them

ive seen crowns on people ive seen pigeons aura

and seems there are two kinds of persons mainly healers and vampires

what a healer does is obvious they are the good people

the people like the guy who explained me nicely my error he made me feel good, he was a healer

but the rest of answers most id say made feel bad seems we have a bunch of energetic vampires here, i almost can see your auric tentacle getting to me from thousand km

the tactic used by pampires is tipical you make people feel bad calling names and then you feel good

he feels bad you feel good conservation of energy at its pure
:sadbanana
Yes - the devs are very nice - they give up all of their time for very little money to develop this game we love so

that sounds as a real good reason to stay
This guy must be on something really strong.

Can I have what you are having?
hell im just pieced why can just we all get well together
Quote from lerts :hell im just pieced why can just we all get well together

EVERYBODY RUN HES ABOUT TO BREAK INTO A HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL SONG!!!!!
This is becoming really ridiculous...

Okay, maybe he is not as good in english as rest of us. But I still understood (I think...) what he meaned.

If I am correct, he means that "Why should I buy a licence for LFS, because I can play it without it. I can't play rfactor demo forever, it has (some kind of) 60 minutes playtime." (or something like that).
Quote from Gekkibi :
If I am correct, he means that "Why should I buy a licence for LFS, because I can play it without it. I can't play rfactor demo forever, it has (some kind of) 60 minutes playtime." (or something like that).

Judging from what he wrote, those words can also have a completely different meaning: "I consider LFS to be a better overall offer so if I ever might pay for a sim I've made my decision."
no what i meant is:

i wont buy rfactor because cant try it well enough

ill probably buy lfs because i can make sure my money is well spent by trying it as long as i want

im making my mind a lot depending on the comunity
This thread: :ices_rofl
Quote from lerts :no what i meant is:

i wont buy rfactor because cant try it well enough

ill probably buy lfs because i can make sure my money is well spent by trying it as long as i want

im making my mind a lot depending on the comunity

Whel if you dempend on my ompinion i say buy S2 its fantastic

Think about al the tracks and cars you get with it CTRA racing
Dude you need to stop posting.

You've contradicted yourself about a millions times and your comparisons are totally ridiculous and make no sense.

You making it sound like you’re going to buy the game based on if the developer is a nice guy but then say that you won’t buy rfactor because you can't try it enough but with LFS you can...you starting to see a some of the contradictions?

If you do buy S2 and talk like this then you will have a big problem with community. It's a game, stop bringing terrible real life events into it when you're trying to talk or compare or anything, it makes no sense at all.
Quote from lerts :have you ever heard of auras?

im making exercises to see them

ive seen crowns on people ive seen pigeons aura

and seems there are two kinds of persons mainly healers and vampires

what a healer does is obvious they are the good people

the people like the guy who explained me nicely my error he made me feel good, he was a healer

but the rest of answers most id say made feel bad seems we have a bunch of energetic vampires here, i almost can see your auric tentacle getting to me from thousand km

the tactic used by pampires is tipical you make people feel bad calling names and then you feel good

he feels bad you feel good conservation of energy at its pure

Whisky Tango Foxtrot?

Can I have some of what you're on? :P

DK

so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG