The online racing simulator
Speed (racing)
(18 posts, started )
Speed (racing)
After 6 months new video from me. Little bit shorter, but hope, you'll enjoy it Comments are welcomed.

Speed
2:05
1280x720
30 FPS

Youtube
Hi-res (190 MB)
#2 - joen
Watched the youtube version, looks really good, nice action packed movie. Downloading the hi-res version now, great job

edit: w00t, great image quality on the hi-res one
Nice job i liked it nice and actionfull with the wright music under it
Very nice movie, racers should enjoy it very much...
some very interesting and rare camera positions (on SO bridge, or overlooking the multilevel crossroad on KY)
nice crashes and close racing...
quite short, but action packed, that's good....
nice music-video sync....

very good job overall
Nice video mate, you couldn't have picked a better league to get footage from. I like your style of carmera angles, it lets you watch the intense racing in a calm way. That probably doesn't make much sense...

Go Mooney go! Hopfully we'll be there bringing up the rear one day!
That was extremely good! The Killers always seem to make good music for a video. Loved the angles and the racing you showed. Can't really fault it!
Quite enjoyed this, hehe "When you were young - Killers" Everytime i hear it reminds me of GH3 but thats another story i cant really say anything that hasnt been said before. Good job
very nice video. congrats
really, really nice video. Great cameras, music, action
Great video mate. Very nice camera angels, so smooth and clean. Great action clips also, exactly what you want to see. Very nice put together.

Top video.
Thanks for all replies. Glad to hear, that you like it
Looks great!

(Did you have reflections off, by any chance? Cars look kinda flat, lighting-wise.)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Looks great!

(Did you have reflections off, by any chance? Cars look kinda flat, lighting-wise.)

Real reflections. But it could be done by rendering, I don't know.
#14 - d6nn
awesome work!
I think that should be the Intro video for LFS (like on GT4)

Really good video
Very nice, how much?

/Borat

really nice video with good cameras.. and action too ...
That's Rock!!!
Quote from JO53PHS :I think that should be the Intro video for LFS (like on GT4)

Really good video

I don't think so. There are better vids for intro
But thanks, thanks to all

Speed (racing)
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG