The online racing simulator
Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
May i join (Ill bring cookies )
I have made a skin for the xrt sorry the file it sekf is messy i was focusing on the actual look of the skin
Attached images
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
XRT_PROMOTECH.jpg
Quote from shaun463 :I have made a skin for the xrt sorry the file it sekf is messy i was focusing on the actual look of the skin

It's amazing what a Black Mask can do.
Attached images
XRT_PROMOTECH.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :could someone refreash the member list D:

What´s stopping you?~be a good new member and take the honours
Lol thanks Jack
Ok, since noones answering me I guess I'm in the team then.
It feels great to be in a team with so many bastards
Quote from MyBoss :Ok, since noones answering me I guess I'm in the team then.
It feels great to be in a team with so many bastards

you get no anwer, you arent in the team... gotcha?
Quote from chanoman315 :you get no anwer, you arent in the team... gotcha?

Yes, we are elitist, we don't talk to non-members.

And we of course ban everyone from our servers who disagrees with us. And their friends. And the friends of their friends.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, we are elitist, we don't talk to non-members.

And we of course ban everyone from our servers who disagrees with us. And their friends. And the friends of their friends.

Because we are promore.. sorry tech
i`m back

but dont tell my mom... she said, i should not hang around with guys like ya`ll

P.S. zory 4 mi zpeling
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, we are elitist, we don't talk to non-members.

But, but I agree with you guys, that this team is the best in the whole LFS world.
Quote from MyBoss :But, but I agree with you guys, that this team is the best in the whole LFS world.

k man stop your sarcasm ... and talk with the truth... tell us what are your REAL toughts of this team
Quote from shaun463 :You try making one see how hard it is to do it

Actually quite eazy, my "SaMario" and my private "WintonRacing" got good ratings in dah game. SaMario only took an hour, WintonRacing took the whole day. AND THEY WERE EZY!!!

P.S. Zory 4 the b4d gr44mer
God EmilO u forgot about Kaaz gaming as well.

Promotech wave of the <Insert word here> future!
Oh, well i only put those wich i found a Topic :P Theres some teams wich he joined too, should i list them too
ye list them if u want!
oh dear , i feel I may be a bit late to have made the team, If not please please accept my application Im good Im real Good! I Am iam i'z tell ya's!!
hehe!
Quote from LFSn00b :Oh fgs, you found my first S2 team which i made as soon as i got S2

By the way, Kaaz gaming lasted for 3 months, so it isnt worth mentioning

:cry: you said Kaaz where still around..
Quote from chanoman315 :k man stop your sarcasm ... and talk with the truth... tell us what are your REAL toughts of this team

Its not sarcasm, its teh truth.

So, am I in?
Quote from shaun463 :I have made a skin for the xrt sorry the file it sekf is messy i was focusing on the actual look of the skin

Your skin really needed to be pimped out. I remade it to a nicer version, and it has teh shadow layer! All the credits to you, off course!
Attached images
XRT_promotech.jpg
what does this team involve? I may join as a side team.
This thread is closed

Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG