The online racing simulator
Prison Break anyone? [possible spoilers]
(41 posts, started )
Anyone watches Prison Break here? Can i dare to say it's one of the best TV shows ever? For me, it's out there with X files, Simpsons, Friends, Dawson's creek, Homicide, etc..
I just can't find a flaw in the entire show.. I'm halfway in the 2nd season, and i am just loving every minute of it. The most addictive show ever, sometimes i combine 3 or 4 in a row, i can't stop!?
What's your opinion..
Prison Break is one of the best shows in recent times, I love it, I love watching it every Monday, and I hate waiting a whole week for the next one to air! The only part I don't like is the fact that so many characters get killed off the show.

New episodes start again on Jan 14th, I can't wait!
me neither..... and shhhhh shiny cobra.... those i think are spoliers?

welll.... personally i cant wait to complete the 3rd Season, this is just getting soo awezzzooomeeeLOL.....
The first season was great. After that they went "LOST" and did the whole "answer a question with two more" route(not hat I've ever bothered watching LOST, I've only heard about it). S02 ruined it because it was to unbeliveable. I only watched the first couple episodes, but it just got to unbelievable for me. Now, in S02 they put Schofield in another prison. "my oh my, what ever is he gonna do"
Pure bullshit, i tell ya.
I know the ideas are a bit farfetched, but the show is highly entertaining. It's better than the shitty reality shows the networks keep making.
Heh I've seen every single episode of that show and I really cant wait for the next season. SO ADDICTING!!!

its amazing although the first season imo was the best but the new episodes r really good too!
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :The first season was great. After that they went "LOST" and did the whole "answer a question with two more" route(not hat I've ever bothered watching LOST, I've only heard about it). S02 ruined it because it was to unbeliveable. I only watched the first couple episodes, but it just got to unbelievable for me. Now, in S02 they put Schofield in another prison. "my oh my, what ever is he gonna do"
Pure bullshit, i tell ya.

I wish i could slap you right now for spoiling that one for me.. Haven't you read that i got half way to the 2nd season.. jeeez..
Well, Prison Break is really great serial, Ive watched it here in Czech rep. and its every week, so thats mean not often -Now I saw 1st and 2nd season on my PC, one of the best
Lol poor Boris :S But yeah I did find the end of So2 a bit too... weird?... But they still keep the good story! Even with the new prison they still manage to keep u hooked.

Btw Boris he does not get sent to another prison. He gets married to Sarah and lives happily ever after. Just keep watching
Best show ever,but in estonia there started the show "Heroes" and thats pretty exciting too but cant beat prison break
I had great expectation for it but season 3 bored me to death. I stoped watching after the episode 4
Yeah Prison Break has been one of the best TV series in recent times. I started watching it towards the end of season one so I have missed most of season one but season one ending was great. I watched whole of season two and i must say it has kept me entertained throughout each episode. I just wonder where they will go with season three.

One thing that bothers me is that as soon American Studios find that they have a hit on their hands they ruin it my making too much too quickly and gradually this makes the show get worse. It goes too run of the mill and generally becomes crap. 24h TV series was great for the first 3 seasons and then it turned a bit crap IMHO.

look forward to Prison Break season 3 though.

mad
I'm a PB fan, I think the 1st series is the best of the 3 though.
It all gets a bit too predictable in the 2nd and 3rd series.

Anyone on the lookout for something new to watch, the new series of The Wire airs in the US this weekend. Someone on these forums suggested it was worth a watch in another thread and they were spot on, it's a bloody good show.

Heroes S2 I found a bit boring compared to the 1st series (as have many), but apparently this has been noted by the writers and they are going to pick up the pace in the remaining episodes.

Really looking forward to the new series of BSG later in the year...it should have started already but is another victim of the WGA strike.
Season one was good, but it feels like they're just milking the cow for as much as they can get from it now. I've watched most of them, but it's not very good really.
yeah, i was enjoying house much more than pb or heroes
Only ever seen one episode of PB and it wanted to make me puke. I am however currently watching all seasons of 24 for the third time round
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Best show ever,but in estonia there started the show "Heroes" and thats pretty exciting too but cant bean prison break

They play heroes here too and it is really good and a lot of people watch that show in canada
#18 - Osco
Quote from Boris Lozac :I wish i could slap you right now for spoiling that one for me.. Haven't you read that i got half way to the 2nd season.. jeeez..

serves you right for mentioning dawson's creek as one of the best shows ever...
Quote from Osco :serves you right for mentioning dawson's creek as one of the best shows ever...

I have seen every episode (also the first 9 or whatever episodes of 3rd season) but I really do not understand why because I have hated practically everything in the series since the first episode.

I guess I keep watching it for two reasons; it's more fun than washing the dishes and I just want to see how much more stupid it can get. Yeah, it's "entertaining" but the scripwriters (I wonder does this show actually have those?) thinks the viewer has lower IQ than a monkey and nothing makes any sense. Production values are probably quite big but it feels very cheap.

Wentworth Miller is also amazingly crappy actor. I hate that "Clint Eastwood" stare he makes in every scene.
Ok, didn't wanna go to this thread untill i watched all 8 episodes of the third season You spoiled it one time for me, didn't want that again
I still hold my point that this is one of the best shows i ever watched, it's very very adictive and there's a reason for that, it's addictive cause it's very good, no question about that, some of you are really bitching for no reason
You gotta acknowledge the fact that this is a "movie type" show, ie every episode continous on the next one, it's like one big movie, so i would really love to see how would YOU guys make it so it can be better than this . It would be great if they all went with that boat with Sara and live happily ever after, but then it would be like total of 40 episodes, they gotta stretch it somehow and they are doing a great job at that..
Definately a 9.5/10 from me
It would be interesting to see what's your favorite shows of all time, maybe i'm not lonely in worshiping the Dawson's Creek..
I watch the show after it, House, so I often turn it on a tad early and I catch the show before
tomorrow the continuation of season 3!
Quote from Boris Lozac :I still hold my point that this is one of the best shows i ever watched, it's very very adictive and there's a reason for that, it's addictive cause it's very good, no question about that, some of you are really bitching for no reason

It's addictive because it relies on lame cliffhanger endings but unfortunately it works even that it's so stupid. Honestly, that is the only addictive in this show. It's always the same. In the end of the episode, some main character is in trouble - then in the next episode the situation gets quickly solved in a stupid, mostly not very believable way... and then you just wait for the next ending. It's frustrating.

Quote :You gotta acknowledge the fact that this is a "movie type" show, ie every episode continous on the next one, it's like one big movie

All tv series are more or less continous.

Quote :so i would really love to see how would YOU guys make it so it can be better than this

Unfortunately it's a bit lost case, but what's wrong in my opinion:

-Those cliffhanger endings.
-The plot simply makes no sense. In first season it made some sense if I imagined I lived in a Hollywood world. The "real world" around the characters in the series the makes no sense - it's only visible when the scriptwriters wants so.
-Characters are flat as a pancake. I don't care what happens to them because it's impossible to identify with any of them. William Fichtner (Agent Mahone) is the only actor that has some depth in his character. Wentworth Miller has nearly as many expressions as Steven Seagal has (if you get the joke).
-And once again the freakin' cliffhangers.

Quote :It would be great if they all went with that boat with Sara and live happily ever after, but then it would be like total of 40 episodes, they gotta stretch it somehow and they are doing a great job at that..

Funny... because that's a thing that sucks in tv series business. They keep milking the cow and the same time they completely run out of ideas... and that already happened to Prison Break in the end of 1st season. They keep making new seasons until viewer rates drops dramatically. The show should stop when the story stops. Now it feels like a neverending story - a bit like soap operas. There's never going to be a final conclusion because the scriptwriters do not have one.

Quote :It would be interesting to see what's your favorite shows of all time, maybe i'm not lonely in worshiping the Dawson's Creek..

The Sopranos (best thing happened to television since inventing color tv ), NYPD Blue, Rescue Me, from more recent shows (not yet seen enough episodes to make final judgement) Damages and Dexter.

By the way, I think it's great way to list favourite shows/movies before talking about them... "my top movies" tells a lot more than 1000 words complaining about a movie. Listing your favourites gives a base what you're liking. As you can see I'm looking for completely different things than Prison Break can offer.

After all this whining, I'm still probably going to watch (download) the new episode after the break that should be out tomorrow... I still don't get why I do that. I think I've been cursed.

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG