The online racing simulator
@evans
Simple, smooth, elegant. I like both of em' a lot ( but the first one a little more because it shows all the nice shapes the FBM has :cool: )
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Its too much dark, isnt it ?

Yup, that was my main problem in the post-editing. The originals are quite dark already, and the contrast is crap. I might have an idea to make it better though

The worst part about it though, is the color that the rubber in LFS has - it can completely ruin the balance of a picture.

Quote from MataGyula :@evans
Simple, smooth, elegant. I like both of em' a lot ( but the first one a little more because it shows all the nice shapes the FBM has :cool: )

Thanks I actually came across the scene by chance while driving on the CTRA. Somebody came under the bridge while I was spectating and I instantly noticed the beauty of it

Edit: Here's a new version of the second picture. Better or worse? I can't actually decide..
Attached images
TwoBridge_beta2.png
Quote from evans :
Edit: Here's a new version of the second picture. Better or worse? I can't actually decide..

Looks much better that the darker version
It's the first time i've tried anything like this.. What 'ya think?
Attached images
FBM edited.jpg
No problem for questions about Photoshop into private messages.

Greetings.
Attached images
XRT Drag Tuning style.jpg
XRT Drag Tuning style no original.jpg
Quote from Lynce :No problem for questions about Photoshop into private messages.

Greetings.

You are the photoshop maistro,your works is just awesomly beautiful
Position of the sun really confuses me on that, but looks like you've got some good potential.
Quote from XCNuse :Position of the sun really confuses me on that, but looks like you've got some good potential.

I was thinking that. Shadow on the tree is pretty good but then I don't quite understand the shine on the wheels.

Also Lynce, why did you mirror the image?
Honda XFG
Godly quality. Very nicely done.
Thank you very much e2mustang

XCNuse, About the sun, when you take photo of sun in another picture, the sun is not visible. There are too much glow.

Beefyman666, really !! There is a miss the shine on wheels. And the mirror is another miss when i was edit this pic.

Lynce

P.D: Sorry for my poor english.
Quote from Lynce :

XCNuse, About the sun, when you take photo of sun in another picture, the sun is not visible. There are too much glow.

I think he meant the shadow, that kind of perspective can't happen with the sun. It could happen with a spotlight, but wherever you put it you'd never get such a shadow, specially during daytime.

Here's how i would have done a similar image, not copying or anything just showing off.
Obviously, this is done quickly (compare post/edit times) so there are a few mistakes.

1280 1024
atleast its bettern then pro street smoke
Attached images
fz5 copy.jpg
Much better, excelent work taavi
You got what I meant
sun had to much field of view if that makes sense, shadow on the christmas tree was all wrong

@smurfen, more work and your smoke could be better, make sure when you do smoke each time you mess with the brush make a new layer, it'll give more depth, and make sure you get colors ranging from whites, light blues, to dark greys.
Quote from XCNuse :

@smurfen, more work and your smoke could be better, make sure when you do smoke each time you mess with the brush make a new layer, it'll give more depth, and make sure you get colors ranging from whites, light blues, to dark greys.

thanks, didnt think about that. still, better then pro street

edit: gave it another go
Attached images
fz5 copy.jpg
NO I agree with you, taavi. Your image has not taught me anything new.

Thank you.

The miss is on wheels and shadow car. And mi edit is only 15 mins.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from Sponge :Nice!.. would be sweet as wallpaper

well, resolution is 1280x1024, so if you want to use it and if you´re using this resolution, youll have a new wallpaper
Well, Taavi, you are the expert. Coment this pictures. Tell me the miss= errors.

Thank you.

P.D: I have got more pics.
Attached images
Bornout LFS.jpg
Carbono RB4 GT y XR GT Turbo.jpg
Perfil.jpg
Liga profesional S2.jpg
Edit pictures like this is very easy. 2 minutes.

I will say no more and it is much easier to talk by talking.

Still have a lot to learn about photoshop and status quo of things.
Attached images
UFR Corriendo.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG