The online racing simulator
#1 - Crady
I would prefer some rules to be chosen on a server...
Hi!

These rules I would prefer to implement:

- After Race Finish every car must return to Pit (by driving the NORMAL way) AND must have a determined amount of fuel on board (like in DTM)

- There could be an information Lap to warm up tires or for a flying start.

- guys who ignore Blue Flags should be sent to spectate after 3 Turns (perhaps when they drive much slower then they should spectate earlier) - but Blue Flags should be shown a bit later, cause I often see a Blue Flag and nor Car in the mirror...

- when comming out of Pit there blue flags should be shown on traffic and guys who cross the white line sould get a drive through...

I hope this will be possible sometimes...
1. Not going to happen unless it's a league.
2. Been discussed many a times.
3. What determines if they are following blue flag rules or not / how would such a system detect if they are or not?
4. Not quite sure what you mean.
1) Provided it's optional, yes. I don't know about DTM (they aren't touring cars though, they're sportscars - they have no relation to the road cars) but in the UK you don't have to complete the cooldown lap to be scored. Fabrizio Giovanardi had engine problems at a BTCC race at Thruxton, he finished (he won) and it finally gave up after T1!
2) Yes. A green flag lap is a good idea, maybe two at some tracks. Before you ask, it is realistic. They do two formation laps at Brands Hatch Indy and Knockhill in the BTCC, not sure about their supports.
3) No. It's not three corners, it's three blue flags in F1 and it's silly (and F1 only). The blue flag means "there is a faster car behind you" not "brake on the straight to let the driver behind, who is superior in every single manner possible to you, noob!".
4) A blue light on the pit exit and a white line would be a good idea. Although what if the pit exit road is blocked ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG