The online racing simulator
Learning from AI?
(7 posts, started )
Learning from AI?
I was just practicing with the LX4 on AS Club Rev, getting a 1:12.81 at best and using the current WR (1:12.44 by DaveWS) as reference, when I said to myself "well let's see what the AI can do" and as a result was very surprised. Within 5 laps and still on semi-cold tyres the AI did a 1:12.09, so I guess a high 1:11.xx would easily be possible for them.

But it's just a weird feeling to learn from a computer instead of a human being... So, does anybody actually prefer the new AI over hotlaps by other drivers? Would it even be possible for a human to drive like the AI? Or am I just totally stupid and slow?
On some combo the AI seems very strong and on others very slow. For example XRT on FE black is not even challenging and I'm a slow driver (i use the Race S set up)!
Quote from ZeroDexter :So, does anybody actually prefer the new AI over hotlaps by other drivers? Would it even be possible for a human to drive like the AI?

Human stupidity always beats artificial intelligence
Your post made me curious and i tried some AI on that track, result was :
in a 10 lap race the best lap of the AI was 1:14,98, so you either have a very fast AI or a very fast setup

(Maybe you had some LX6 AI racing ? in LX6 the best lap of my AI was 1:11,65, which fits your results better )
Quote from Octane :(Maybe you had some LX6 AI racing ? in LX6 the best lap of my AI was 1:11,65, which fits your results better )

Quote from BurnOut69 :Human stupidity always beats artificial intelligence

:banghead:
Quote from BurnOut69 :Human stupidity always beats artificial intelligence

yes!
I can beat all the AI drivers in OK difficulty.
Shame on me
#7 - _Rob_
ZeroDexter :o
Been a very long time since I've seen you around in LFS

Learning from AI?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG