The online racing simulator
How Do I Get The Siren To Work
(79 posts, started )
Iv replaced HORN1 and HORN2 with what i want in the sound folder, but they dont work on the game ? how do i change it so they work ?
Cheers
Why do you need sirens during racing?
Brookaovhaydock
S2 licensed
Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BTC%5D+CityDriving+Montana%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][TC] CityDriving Montana[/url]

Quote from spankmeyer :Why do you need sirens during racing?

Becasue im nearly a Cop on the TC servers so im trying to get everything working for it
Brookaovhaydock
S2 licensed
Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BTC%5D+CityDriving+Montana%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][TC] CityDriving Montana[/url]

Tried to press the horn key yet? ....
Quote from Riders Motion : Brookaovhaydock
S2 licensed

Tried to press the horn key yet? ....

Wellll obviously, its still the normal horns
Put the normal horns back to 1 and 2, then with the siren you want replace HORN5 with your siren, make sure its named HORN5 (the same you have in your lfs folder.. Capitals and all).
ok, Done, now how do i get to to work as the horn on LFS ??
Shift H perhaps as that changes horn sound
#10 - MR_B
Surely there's no point in changing the horn because only you will hear it. To the other racers they will still hear the original Horn5?
Yes Shift+H and look at Top Left and you`ll see it scroll through horn 1 horn 2, etc
You need to download a siren, and place it in Horn 5 for cruise servers.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :You need to download a siren, and place it in Horn 5 for cruise servers.

Anyone got a link to a siren?
Oh sorry.

I have a good suggestion:
1. Harass people on the street
2. When they ring the police, get out your mobile phone
3. Turn on the sound recorder
4. Run away
5. Put the sound onto your computer and set it as HORN5

I have two sirens but I can't attach them here for some reason.
Quote from Callous Hooper :I have a siren but I can't attach it here for some reason.

Seems to work for me.

Attached images
LB_35L.jpg
Quote from niall09 :Here

Quote from spankmeyer :How about this one?

I gotta admit, someone asks for an audio file with a siren and you send a link to a police website... that's just brilliant. No, I mean really, that's the joke of the century right here. I bet everyone will come here and laugh their arses off.

But of course, spankmeyer made an even funnier joke. He went mother-f*ckin international with it.

And then of course there is this drivel :

Quote from niall09 :Oh sorry.

I have a good suggestion:
1. Harass people on the street
2. When they ring the police, get out your mobile phone
3. Turn on the sound recorder
4. Run away
5. Put the sound onto your computer and set it as HORN5

Stop the voting for the funniest forum persona, cos niall09 is our guy!!!

On second thought... Were you drunk writting this? Cos this ain't even funny when hell freezes over. And for all you "make fun of other people because of no good reason" I hope a new years rocket kills your mother!!!
I think someone must've pissed on his chips.
You can download the HORN5.rar from Here
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think someone must've pissed on his chips.

I don't get how some people think that it is OK to try to humiliate someone without any reason. I am fine with jokes, pun, sarcasm if the point is fun. However, if your only point could obviously be to make fun at other peoples expense then that's not what I think is right. I came here to talk about LFS and things connected to it. I did not expect to meet 8th grade bullies.

I also don't see how the mods can allow such activity without any problem. "Oh so they decided to humiliate a few people, make fun of them... well, that's alright by us, carry on chaps"... pfff
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I hope a new years rocket kills your mother!!!

You're a fag

I wasnt being serious

(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG