The online racing simulator
banger racing culture
(12 posts, started )
banger racing culture
think there should be some cars that are striped out of every thing apart from the driver's seat, and an oval track, with straights long enough to get in to second gear and then medium hair pin corners!
... and you should buy a licence.
-
(wark) DELETED by wark
#6 - JJ72
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :You're 18 so please STFU. Kthxbai.

Wow that's very welcoming.

When I was 22 and just started working I had some tough time really living on the skin of my teeth as well, not everyone has money for luxury items anytime.

Banger wouldn't be fun until collision detection, physical and visual damage gets improved for quite a lot, it's something that benefits racers too so I would look forward to it.
I have to ask by Ovals you mean ones that are avaliable to demo users right?
Quote from AstroBoy :I have to ask by Ovals you mean ones that are avaliable to demo users right?

Read the 1st post again.
Quote from AstroBoy :I have to ask by Ovals you mean ones that are avaliable to demo users right?

yes so all users can use them
Quote from JJ72 :Wow that's very welcoming.

It's the typical knee-jerk "defend LFS without thinking" reaction. Benefit of the doubt given there, I only hope that if these people thought for a moment about the effect this sort of thing could have then they wouldn't post it. It's ironic, because by jumping to the defense of LFS (I assume that's the intention) they're probably bringing something to the forum that does it no good at all in terms of attracting people. This chap might not buy a license now, neither might the next demo racer or complete newbie to read it.
#12 - wark
Quote from sinbad :It's the typical knee-jerk "defend LFS without thinking" reaction. Benefit of the doubt given there, I only hope that if these people thought for a moment about the effect this sort of thing could have then they wouldn't post it. It's ironic, because by jumping to the defense of LFS (I assume that's the intention) they're probably bringing something to the forum that does it no good at all in terms of attracting people. This chap might not buy a license now, neither might the next demo racer or complete newbie to read it.

True, but it's also common decency to pay for something you ask someone to do for you. People who don't, they tend to be frowned upon (as you have seen).

This isn't always the case for demo-user suggestions. Some of them are innovative.

banger racing culture
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG