The online racing simulator
pre-new years race: Aston North reversed XRT 30.12.07
Yeah we had that already ... almost. but this time you know about it already a week before it starts - and it´s the XRT

So these are the facts:

Track: Aston north reversed
Car: XRT
Laps: 30
Pit stop: mandatory
When: 30. December 2007, 20.00UTC/21.00CET
Where: (FM) Event Server!, maybe also (FM) Fun!
Qualification: 25 minutes (so we can start the race about 20.30UTC)

If more then 32 people sign in, we will split the grid 50/50, and after the qualification we´ll sort it, so that the quicker half is on the (FM) Event server!

If you want to join, just post here and i will put you on the list. All I need is the account name of anyone willing to join, so i can send out the password via lfsforum-PM. As usual, we reserve the right to reject any blueflag-ignorers, wreckers and similar annoying individuals. To get a field of decent racers, we´ll check the PBs of every racer before we add him to the list, so please do some practise laps online on any server, just to give us the opportunity to check your PB before we sign you in. as a pointer, i did a 2.21.something after 10 laps, so i´d say everything above 2.25 will be considered ... unexperienced or something, and might therefore be considered danger to the quick leading racers. Remember, you´re not supposed to try & survive as long as possible, but actually compete and have a nice RACE for 30 laps, nothing more, nothing less.
To make sure you receive the password in time, please sign in at least 1 hour before the qualification starts.

Remember, all PBs have been deleted by the developers lately.

Alright, that´s it. Hope to see you on track

Laudi

Current entries:

1. troy - [FM]Troy
2. eimer_ - [FM]Laudi
3. alpine159
4. DR.SKULL - DR.SKULL-KaWaBeS
5. mfekjaer
6. Azbola
7. evilpimp - MistaTea
would love to join, however im at work sorry guys.
Im in! my account/license is alpine159
im in my LFSusername : DR.SKULL
Hopefully I should be able to make it. Will do some practice laps tonight but it also depends on how many more cars enter as my lag is terrible
i'm with you my username is : mfekjaer
#7 - troy
common guys there must be some more interested people, or are all of you still drunk from christmas?
Yes please - Azbola
I like to join in please - name is Azbola (just practicing with you a minute ago!)
#9 - troy
laudi is away at the moment but i'm sure all those not on the list so far can join too
yep, just came home - and added all except ben_kennedy, who still has no PB yet
Love to join
Will be my first time on aston thoe dont expect anything special :P
Ingame name: GRace|Jim
Hai Im practicing with you guys right now and I'd like to join the race

Racername : MistaTea
username : evilpimp

Dont expect a super crazy race from me O_O I just started practicing lol. Its for fun so ill have fun and not stress out if im far behind lol
#13 - troy
thx guys had a nice race, since you can never have enough statistics i thought i will create some with the replay of the race (forgot to save qualify, so if anybody has it send it to me)

http://troy.1x.to/
heh cool i knew u'd win. Sorry I left right after the quali my mom called and she was at the hospital but shes ok even tho she was a bit in pain :S.

Was fun training i would of liked to race but sometimes more serious things happen.

Hope to see you guys some other time :P
-
(eimer_) DELETED by eimer_
Yep was nice & fair racing, really liked it we´ll see each other again soon on the head-to-head competition
Yup yup cya then and thanks for the get well message i was gunna answer but had to go prepare somethin to eat :P

Also did anyone have a replay of it maybe? I'd love to see how it went :P (Even after seeing the standings and statistics and all)
#17 - troy
Quote from troy :of course, wanted to attach it already on my last post but was too big. so there it is now hosted somewhere else:

http://archiv.to/?Module=Detai ... ;HashID=FILE47785AC0977C2

laudi and yankman had a close battle during the whole race worth watching

Thanks! ill be watching it tonight

*Edit* WOW I just saw it and that was a crazy battle for 2nd place heh. The ending was very close. nice racing everyone And Troy hope you didnt get too bored in front heh.
GAH you uploaded all my crappy driving! and LOL i came first on something Yey for guy crashing and leaving giving me aplace :P
Edit: 27 yellow flags? so esssentialy i crashed almost every lap rofl, For the record it was my first time on aston :|
Edit2: You know you wanna put "Went to the pisser" on my pitstop my reactions arent that bad!
Quote from jimaxx :You know you wanna put "Went to the pisser" on my pitstop my reactions arent that bad!

To be honest, last time I did a pee-stop, it took like 44seconds

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG