(46 posts, started )
Snowmod for LFS 0.5Y
Updated Snowmod for LFS 0.5Y

Download Link 1 :
http://www.liveforspeed.sk/download/SnowmodY.zip

Download Link 2 :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F9L3AHPH

Enjoy.

If anyone has a better website to put this snowmod on please do so.

Everything else is pretty much the same as the old snowmod. Its mainly Blackwood and South City. Also did some small changes to signs, buildings etc they look a bit more frozen.
Screenshots would be much appreciated. I'd love to see what it looks like before getting it (If I do :P)
cooollll man it looks awesome good job!
Great Work!
Mooi!
Good to hear I did it in 1 night to update my old snowmod to this one .

Now i have to do the Desert,Night and Futuremod.

I'm also planning to make a new Autumnmod since i saw a thread here about it.

This will take me some time tho, alot of work (570 DDS) texture files that needs to be edited and checked *sigh* lol.
Great job and thanks for the screenshots
Thanks Ondrejko
can u make snow mod for blackwood rallycross track with lots of snow?
Maybe when i have some time left i can release a small update for it. But i dont normally do specific requests right now im working on the desertmod thats being updated for patch Y.
are the roads actually slick? nice job!
Is it aesthetic only, or does it effect grip also?
No physics, if you want to make it feel like a slippery road then choose Normal/Hybrid/Knobbly Tyres.

Tyres works the same as normal LFS, im not a programmer
OMG This should be added into the weather choices, and rain. HEHE Would be so nice racing in snow and rain. Alot of obstacles to go through.
Hi Guys
I tried to download the mod no more running this web site
you could pass me a linck which picks up?
now I thank
does this work for patch Z?
Should work for Patch Z i think. I've not tested it but others had.
Quote from batteryy :does this work for patch Z?

I does indeed. All you will need to do is copy the interior dds files for the cars into the modded version afterwards or the textures dont fit the model properly. It looks totally cool! I am now ready for christmas!
Attached images
snowy.jpg
:bump:

The megaupload link still works BTW, and it is the right time of year for it now.

As i havent looked in this thread for nearly a year, i will dig out, or should i say re-do all the DDS files that are needed as some have changed between Y and Z versions of LFS, and no doubt more have changed from Z to Z28 patching, but i will sort it out over the next few days.
Quote from danthebangerboy ::bump:

The megaupload link still works BTW, and it is the right time of year for it now.

As i havent looked in this thread for nearly a year, i will dig out, or should i say re-do all the DDS files that are needed as some have changed between Y and Z versions of LFS, and no doubt more have changed from Z to Z28 patching, but i will sort it out over the next few days.

Cool to hear. You might wanna ask Lynce for help, for like tyres and stuff like that.
Because if I remember right, the snow mod tyre texture was the stock one with some dark pits in it right?

Keep us informed about your progress, and if you need any help, ask me.
Right, its done, but, due to some of the extra stuff i changed, its 100mb big, and i now have a headache from all the white

I will upload it to my snapdrive acc now, and when its done uploading (on this connection, tomorrow morning) i will post the link up.

Snowmod for LFS 0.5Y
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG