The online racing simulator
RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
RA Skins
Post skins here for the: RaceAbout

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
First post for skins for the RAC? Come on people!
Attached images
RAC_flame.jpg
RAC_flameinv.jpg
fireicescr.jpg
#5 - KeMoT
The same here...
its just uploaded to lfs world, try creating a jpg (anything), renaming it to RAC_F1 then it will come up with this name is taken is it this skin? and it will show the skin he wants the world to see. However its only available in 512 flavour
Team AMD Raceabout
Continuing the theme with the skins I created for the FZ50/GTR, here's the Raceabout in AMD colours. Get the full (1024×1024) skin here, and it's also on LFS World so it can be seen by others. Screenshot attached.
Attached images
scr3RAC_STRAMD.jpg
#9 - Veiti
Hi,

this is the RAC of team Digital Madness. I hope you like it.

Ciao
Veiti
Attached images
RAC.jpg
My attempts at "recreating" this.

Yeah it sucks. But meh.
Attached images
LFS 2005-11-11 00-04-47-70.jpg
LFS 2005-11-11 00-05-10-81.jpg
RAC_Carb.jpg
theres a ton more detail in that car, each pannel you can see is different, while you just have that 'block' carbon fiber.. could look cool
Quote from XCNuse :theres a ton more detail in that car, each pannel you can see is different, while you just have that 'block' carbon fiber.. could look cool

I've been trying to line up each pannel like that. But failed badly, and it looked pretty shoddy. So I stopped trying, as I'm doing about four things at once for uni (procastanation, gotta love it). Think I'll just scrap that idea, and start something else.

Hmmm, a uni based skin...
Heres a RAC skin I made, I think its simple but effective

Chris
Attached images
Amsoil.JPG
RAC_AMSOIL.jpg
Exactly! Simple and effective. I like it
Quote from allelyt :Heres a RAC skin I made, I think its simple but effective

Chris

That is very nice
Quote from allelyt :Heres a RAC skin I made, I think its simple but effective

Chris

Wow, I like that a lot. Nice work
Thanks

I've changed the back part of the car where the motor is to black, and I think its suits the shape of the car better. Thought I would share it with ya's
Attached images
RAC_AMSOIL.jpg
Quote from allelyt :Thanks

I've changed the back part of the car where the motor is to black, and I think its suits the shape of the car better. Thought I would share it with ya's

Nice Skin for this car!
-
(schofei) DELETED by schofei
My CoRe Racing Team skin:
Attached images
RAC_CoRe56.jpeg
Just imagine the "comic book guy" from The Simspons saying this: "best...RA-skin...ever!"
That predator skin is awesome Beastie, If you could make a shark type one for the MRT I'd be grinning from ear to ear
Quote from Bramski :That predator skin is awesome Beastie, If you could make a shark type one for the MRT I'd be grinning from ear to ear

Hummm... I have thought that MRT for a while. Maybe I will make it soon
phew...done ;)
check out the new one: (in attachements)

else: teamskins @ www.the-duck.de

looks a bit "boaty" ...
Attached images
RAC_C1.jpg
screenracc1.jpg
Based on the BF1 skin I made a few days ago.
Attached images
rac.jpg

RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG