The online racing simulator
could some1 make great s15 drifting skin 4 me? ;)
could some1 make a great drifting skin for me please... s13 or s15 it could be 200sx one with open or sleepy eyes an that would be great that on the side theres going to be written ><3n0N thanks is anyone going 2 do it and if posible ectypes body kit
#2 - Rish
on what car?
XRT of course
#4 - Rish
but why, your demo...
im going to buy it soon
...can't touch this...
#7 - Rish
Quote from x3n0N1 :im going to buy it soon

why wait, go get it now and enjoy it sooner! tell you what when you get it i'll do a private skin for ya. T&C aply

Quote from Anathema :...can't touch this...

pmsl
right
so i guess no one will make it until i get my s2?
'fraid not, i have a wonderful XRG skin tho if you're interested.
Quote from x3n0N1 :so i guess no one will make it until i get my s2?

That's right
As long as you don't have S2 you'll probably only get skins for XFG XRG and FBM
ok im getting it so u will have 2 make great skin 4 me and i mean great
but, he can sitill racing on X10 version...
He's a demo racer. He's only gonna get skins for demo cars.

And, now to buy a game. With money. That I got for Christmas. That Jews don't celebrate.
why did u mention the jews??
i need skin for xrt becouse i can't get s2 now... so i will have to enjoy my X10 for a wile please make a skin for me
i have the following made: , couple of irish pro-drift replicas, stock s13, s13 sil80 , s14A , s15. aswell as all the usual cwest and such ( self made ) if you want ?? ill give them out but if you edit them....

dont edit them.
yes that would be nice
Xrg?
Quote from theirishnoob :i have the following made: , couple of irish pro-drift replicas, stock s13, s13 sil80 , s14A , s15. aswell as all the usual cwest and such ( self made ) if you want ?? ill give them out but if you edit them....

dont edit them.

Wheres these skins then, i wanna see if there as bad as your previous ones...
:d :d :d
Quote from theirishnoob :i have the following made: , couple of irish pro-drift replicas, stock s13, s13 sil80 , s14A , s15. aswell as all the usual cwest and such ( self made ) if you want ?? ill give them out but if you edit them....

dont edit them.

i am waiting too ..... i wanna see is he right joking, hope they are going to be good
#25 - aoun
It says you registered on the 28th after patch y was released. So how do you get x10? :S Is it possible 2 get the game without registering..? If so then fair enough, if not, then abit odd....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG