The online racing simulator
How can I overclock my oven?
(61 posts, started )
Quote from JTbo :Recipe I dislike rice, I use potato filling, exact recipe of those is bit of secret really, but you get started with what I linked, it is almost the same

Looks nice, I can't in the next few days but I'll try them and tell you how I get on. At some point I'll post my recipe for chocolate and orange swiss roll. Overclocked oven not needed
Quote from JTbo :Recipe I dislike rice, I use potato filling, exact recipe of those is bit of secret really, but you get started with what I linked, it is almost the same

I prefer cutting corners with ovens, so if I just get another one and disassemble electronics of it, then put them to my original oven, so I have SLI oven, then get bit more power to it from somewhere.
Now if that does not fix it, what does?

You need more power!

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if any ovens explode
Quote from JTbo :
I prefer cutting corners with ovens, so if I just get another one and disassemble electronics of it, then put them to my original oven, so I have SLI oven, then get bit more power to it from somewhere.
Now if that does not fix it, what does?

I have to warn that the speed increase is not double in SLI oven. It is more probably under 50% and some foods do not like it. Besides somewhere in next May there are 3-way SLI ovens coming into market. So I've heard.

If you choose different manufacturer they have technology to make a 4-way Crossfry oven.
#29 - Jakg
You fools. You forget to tell him to just up the vCore!
Quote from Jakg :You fools. You forget to tell him to just up the vCore!

What about an FSB?

DK
#31 - JTbo
Currently vCore is 240V AC and FSB at 50Hz, how do I increase this, do they still use jumpers?
#32 - Jakg
Well, typically i'd suggest getting a better cooler if you can't overclock more. But that might not help in this case...
Well doo'h! Obviously the electricity is weaker at night because it's cheaper! :rolleyes:
It also smells worse so you use it less. But you wouldn't notice in your house.
#35 - JTbo
Quote from Blackout :Well doo'h! Obviously the electricity is weaker at night because it's cheaper! :rolleyes:

Good point, I'm sure they pour inactive electrons in it at nights as they think nobody won't notice
Don't overclock those poor little dual core ovens . By the way, after you've got a brand new oven you'll decide to go for a kart instead
Just get your parents to pay for it? :P

DK
#38 - JTbo
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Just get your parents to pay for it? :P

DK

Both are broke and haven't talked to each other after 80's (when they divorced), have earned my living since approx age of 13 (can't remember so bright as that was long time ago)

So if anyone is paying something it is me myself and I
Go GREEN!...Throw out that old ELECTRICKERY burning monster and go for a bio-gas model...

First, rip out all the bits that look like wires/switches/elements etc, then when left with the empty case, attach a few 10mm diameter hoses at various places around the sides.
Stick other end of hose in your ar....erm...wherever, and also get a few friends around and connect them to the oven in the same way.
Then you and friends consume copious amounts of baked beans and Brussels sprouts. When gas pressure in oven is high enough, ignite and run!!!!
#40 - JTbo
That would fail a bit with fact that oven is usually turned on to make something to eat, if you would need to eat before turning it on, it of course would be pointless to turn oven on

So what we need is to enslave neighbours
You are sure it is a one phase oven? Becuse a three phase oven could be very dull but functional if one phase is out. (usually noticable becuase one third of the house has no electricity)
Quote from Blackout :Well doo'h! Obviously the electricity is weaker at night because it's cheaper! :rolleyes:

It's also weaker in winter because everybody is using it - less pressure in the wires.
Well obviously. That's why hardcore Ovenerz import Australian leccy. It's mid-summer there, so the imported stuff is better
Buy a QuadCore instead.
I'm sure the new one would fit in the back of a Ford Galaxy
Quote from hrtburnout :I'm sure the new one would fit in the back of a Ford Galaxy

But remember to cover the seats!

DK
Nah...just put some cardboard boxes on the carpets at the back!
Put something in there that flame outs when it hits 200 degrees. That way it's like turbo booster, positive feedback device.
Quote from spankmeyer :Put something in there that flame outs when it hits 200 degrees. That way it's like turbo booster, positive feedback device.

I'm suggesting a JATO rocket...

Only do that if you want a sub-orbital oven

dK
What size hard drive does your oven have... mine has 500gb and can store over 20,000 recipies

How can I overclock my oven?
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG