The online racing simulator
The Next Person To Join Holds The Responsibility Of Making A "we're Glad Lfs Is Harder And More Realistic Now" Club Skin For Every Car
Quote from JO53PHS :The Next Person To Join Holds The Responsibility Of Making A "we're Glad Lfs Is Harder And More Realistic Now" Club Skin For Every Car

*few*
Quote from JO53PHS :When do we get our goodie bags and free track days???

We need some club skins

Here you go FREE track days and bag of good supplies to go with it, play safe

Who can make nice realistic skins? I can draw only circles that look melted squares?
Attached images
track_days.jpg
Someone will have to give me a Go-Kart for the track day, since I can't drive a car yet
Quote from JO53PHS :Someone will have to give me a Go-Kart for the track day, since I can't drive a car yet

Engine or peddle?
I'm in! The more real the better!
Engine please!
Quote from Micaoct :I'm in! The more real the better!

HA HA You hold the responsibility of making club skins.

HAHAHAHA sorry
Quote from JTbo :Congrats

We got a skinner

yeah hense the reason why I'm joining now, I read before hand.
Quote from JTbo :Make it downhill car, just to be safe

I'm 4 seconds of the Lap record @ my local Karting track

But hey, Everytime I go I either win or get the fastest lap

Or maybe that happens because everybody else is too rubbish to be true?
Quote from JTbo :Make it downhill car, just to be safe

*puts Joseph in a cart... sticks a coin in the cart... cart bounces up and down* There we go

Yes... The rest is rubbish, they all lie to you, it's a conspiracy to make you feel good.
Quote from JO53PHS :I'm 4 seconds of the Lap record @ my local Karting track

But hey, Everytime I go I either win or get the fastest lap

Jolly good chap, now show what you can do with this downhill car
Quote from sgt.flippy :More like this:

Thats just basically a chest of drawers attached to a couple of skateboard wheels.

I want one
Quote from JO53PHS :Excuse me

I'm not racing in a wardrobe on wheels

Would it be rude saying you ARE like a wardrobe on wheels?
Quote from Polyracer :Coming from games like GTR 2, GT Legends, and rFactor etc, I like the feel of LFS, but the sounds are well iffy and compare miserably with Simbin/blimey games.

Also there is no sound made when you run over kerbs etc, which is not very good for bass shakers.

But I like the feel of the cars and you have to drive properly to get good times, as a "sim" should do.

I miss the real cars and tracks - but the driving is good and online competition is great.

I doubt that you have to drive properly to get good times. Whenever I go with someone really fast from cockpit view there´s sliding and drifting through the corners. You just have to know where you can do it.
I have the impression my so called clean driving makes me slow most of the time.
And while we're at it: you could also use that car from your avatar, it's same quality

I'm sorry, it's late, feel pissed and don't wanna go to sleep

This ain't helping either:
Quote :This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Quote from JO53PHS :Don't Diss my Volvo

For that, your car for the track day is this

http://www.presents-4-kids.co. ... bba2007/PinkSpeedster.jpg

Try to set a lap record in that

I still pwn your volvo.

I wonder, did my post count go up a lot today and yesterday? Like two days or yesterday someone said I had a high post count of about 2500 and I thought: "hmm, 2500 is still a while before I get there".....
Quote from sgt.flippy :I still pwn your volvo.

I wonder, did my post count go up a lot today and yesterday? Like two days or yesterday someone said I had a high post count of about 2500 and I thought: "hmm, 2500 is still a while before I get there".....

A random question

Would you prefer

A 2004 Saab 93 convertible in parchment silver with all the extras

Or A 2003 VW Polo in YELLOW with some extras

I couldn't think of a good reply

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG