The online racing simulator
Not enough USA teams?
(4 posts, started )
Not enough USA teams?
Thats what I've heard, and I haven't seen many myself...
Anyway, I've gotten involved with another who wants to start a US team.

We are obviously rookies, not too proud. Come on then, of course quick is always good but more importantly safe, consistant, well mannored drivers from the United States are welcome to inquire.

Skins and Website are in process as I understand it... get in early and provide your input.

contacts:
air_kiwi_20@hotmail.com
smarsh@woh.rr.com
Hello, I am the one that will be managing this team, I am also looking for one who could design skins, but it isn't a desperate need, because of course it isnt too hard, but nonetheless I am a "rookie" with all this LFS stuff, so yea, well mannered drivers are always welcome
I have my US based team, but not all US members. I was going for speed now going for people that work well with the rest of the team. Well i should have expected a fight about the team skin, just hope your team can get a team skin and enforce it before a fight breaks out because some people had different oppinions :P its always good to see US teams get started!
#4 - DR3W
Ya, I have noticed this also there is not mine USA teams. If there is they are not to populer.
I would like to start/ help with a LFS USA team, I can get a site ans skins ''maybe''. I dont want this to be a USA drift team thow i want a race team.
Contact me throw!
MSN: drew_pitts7@hotmail.com
AIM: drewpitts69

Not enough USA teams?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG