The online racing simulator
BMW M3 Challenge Competition
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Gabkicks :so... has anyone redone the physics and released this car for rfactor?

A bit Merry today Gabkicks? Try looking in the thread you just posted in
Quote from ajp71 :A bit Merry today Gabkicks? Try looking in the thread you just posted in

thats... not the m3 i'm talking about. i'm talking about the 2008 m3... the one in this thread. It doesnt matter, i just uninstalled rfactor to free up space for Orange Box.
Yes 'someone' done conversion to rfactor. you can pm me. i give you d/l link.
Quote from Gabkicks :thats... not the m3 i'm talking about. i'm talking about the 2008 m3... the one in this thread. It doesnt matter, i just uninstalled rfactor to free up space for Orange Box.

That is the car released in this game converted to rF and released with new physics, exactly what you asked for
i know. i thought that thread was about the E21 bmw, not the E92 M3... even though it says so clearly in the title :dunce:

the E92 is fine, but i get very little steering feel from the e21 while using realfeel. If the car were made properly, wouldnt it give more steering feel while using realfeel?
http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=BMW%20320%20E21
#31 - JJ72
The E21 was not designed to use with real feel.

Not until someone figure out a good setting at least.
Quote from JJ72 :The E21 was not designed to use with real feel.

You don't have to design a car to work with realfeel, if the car isn't producing realistic torque on the steering column there's something wrong with it.
Quote from ajp71 :You don't have to design a car to work with realfeel, if the car isn't producing realistic torque on the steering column there's something wrong with it.

my point exactly. why is it that the (ISI)Lexus IS-F gives good force feedback with realfeel? is the suspension modeled accurately for that?

BMW M3 Challenge Competition
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG