The online racing simulator
my g25 problem
(12 posts, started )
my g25 problem
ok i got my g25 for christmas, but there is a kink i cant get into my profliler i got the download and did it all but i cant open the profiler to set the wheel properly. when i click to open the profiler it looks like its about to open then! it says encountered a problem and that little send report or dont send report box opens i have sent 10 reports already and it doesnt work is there any way i can just download the profiler page that black backround with all the blue writing about the g25 is there anyway to download just that last page or how can i fix the problem??? plz post soon and help me out !!!!! !! !! PLZZ
Seems like the profiler is crashing for some reason. Try to reboot your pc and see if it helps.

If it doesn't, uninstall and reinstall the profiler.
well i did that and no luck i have re-downloaded the programme 15 ****in times now and lol even though it is a second hand my bro's friend had it working at his house before we took it home. now the wheel still works but its terribly bad with the steering the pedals are fine its just the force feed back vs. the amount steering available is terrible i can only steer like a 1/10 of what the wheel can steer. and its really frustrating cuz my dad payed 200 for it and its not that old lol and if someone can guide me through this contact me at mikepoole13@hotmail.com and open up a chat and see if u can guide me through fixing it in anyway or send me the page ( if at all possible ) um i got the profiler working the first time i uploaded the downloading profile... but as i exited it i just wanted to know if my wheel was working fine in lfs but! unfortunatly the wheel wasnt turning after scratching my head for a while i found out i forgot to connect something but! i got that hooked up then i opened the downloaded file trying to get back into the profiler it didnt work !! i cant believe it and have downloaded the file another 5 times it just doesnt work HELP ME !!!
Here, I'll help you, you need some of these: ..........................................................................................................................

And a few of these: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Quote from JohnnyFX :Here, I'll help you, you need some of these: ..........................................................................................................................

QFT.
I don't have a G25, but I do have a momo, and I NEVER use the logitech profiler. Just make sure the latest driver is installed (from the logitech site) and that everything is plugged in correctly, then it should work. Go to the windows control panel for gaming devices, and click your wheel, click properties, and make sure than when you turn your wheel, that the wheel on the screen is turning. If everything on that screen works, then your wheel will work in LFS. You just have to set it up correctly.
Are you running Vista? If so, make sure you have the very latest profiler version. I dont run Vista anymore cuz it sucks but when I did, it totally disregarded what I had set in the logitech profiler and only used the settings from the control panel. I have my profiler set up differently for different games. Not sure why people say not to use it.
Quote from joeynuggetz :Are you running Vista? If so, make sure you have the very latest profiler version. I dont run Vista anymore cuz it sucks but when I did, it totally disregarded what I had set in the logitech profiler and only used the settings from the control panel. I have my profiler set up differently for different games. Not sure why people say not to use it.

I use Vista..and find the profiler werry good.

in Rfactor i use a diffrent profile since the steering isnt realy the same as LFS..
GTR2 has its own profile aswell. so i say as u..wy r people so afraid of the profiler? its good when u know how to use it.

and about setting up the wheel without profiler it has been explained...controlpanel etc.etc. that will work just as good as profiler..or even better since u dont need the profiler runnin in the background.
thanks for all the info sorry i havent been on in a while because i got the programme working on my brothers file but it still wont open on mine? any ideas why it'll work on his not mine ??
Quote from JohnnyFX :Here, I'll help you, you need some of these: ..........................................................................................................................

lol
wasent there cd in the package because i used the cdrom and updated afterwards no problem here and im on vista and had no problem at all in XP

my g25 problem
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG