The online racing simulator
What gifts did you get this year?
(149 posts, started )
That is a cool watch.

I got some pajama pants (with mooses on them )
A 160gb external harddrive, get this, designed by Pininfarina
$50 from my grandparents
Diesel cologne I bought for myself.. which was expensive.

and some chocolate coal

Not bad for "not doing presents this year" lol

Now we're all watching Christmas movies, laying around stuffing our mouths with monkey bread, sausage balls, and bagels with salmon.
I got PS3 with Need forSpeed Pro street and Assasins Creed which is a cool game

But also got some money as it was my birthday too.
Quote from XCNuse :
A 160gb external harddrive, get this, designed by Pininfarina

It's still no Ferrari
How does it look?
Three tiny (about 5" long) radio-controlled helicopters with laser-dogfighting function.

Oh yes.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Three tiny (about 5" long) radio-controlled helicopters with laser-dogfighting function.

Oh yes.

Sounds cool... Although it would be useless in my hands, you need 2 friends..
#56 - Jakg
Quote from Crashgate3 :Three tiny (about 5" long) radio-controlled helicopters with laser-dogfighting function.

Oh yes.

hehehe, GF's brother bought some of those for £50 off t'internet, they rock (although i hope to god you can fly them better than him!).

Funnier still was his face when i saw them for sale for £20 each at the local town...!

Todays haul - small books (including the Gospel Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster - YAY!), a dressing gown (:X), a new Watch, some chocolate, £50, a new Bore+Piston for my bike (It's dead again :X), one of my RAM sticks back from RMA and the offer of a free helmet (or a part for my bike if i can't afford to fix it) around £100. YAY.
Quote from sgt.flippy :It's still no Ferrari
How does it look?

Slickest external harddrive I've ever seen!
Portable too, it's only 5" long and 2.5" wide, oh, it isn't even 1" tall either!
Up to 480mb/sec writing speed too.

I got a DFP!
Some clothes
2GB USB Flash
Mic
some cash offcourse
atlas of the world
an electric fan
and...
http://kidcz.ic.cz/progamer.JPG
New G5.. Very good mouse.
Finally i can play teh Countre-Striek properly.
Toilet seat.
Got a shiny new Saitek X52 Pro flight stick thingy, so I can now install IL-2 1946 that`s been sitting in the cupboard for a while

Also got a Logitech MX518 mouse since my old MX510 is pretty worn out, and a 400G external hard drive for some spare storage.

I should really attempt to get a life someday.
Quote from Kid222 :Some clothes
2GB USB Flash
Mic
some cash offcourse
atlas of the world
an electric fan
and...
http://kidcz.ic.cz/progamer.JPG
New G5.. Very good mouse.
Finally i can play teh Countre-Striek properly.

Whats those things laying beside your mouse?

I got...

3 PSP movies
A PSP game
Speakers
$240
A RC car
And some other useless stuff
Quote from sam93 :Very happy with what I got,

xbox 360 elite
need for speed pro street - xbox 360
forza motorsport 2 - obviously xbox 360
test drive unlimited - xbox 360
clothes
new watch
Lewis Hamilton's My story
Peter Kay stand up UK
pair of trainers
money
and something what off my nan and granddad when I go to see them in a couple of hours some sort of experience day.

What is making me even more happy is that is about 1 week I am getting the money to build my new pc.

- Present I got from my grandparents was a body flying experience day (wind tunnel)
We don't celebrate Christmas but we celebrate The EID (Islam FTW ) So here it goes:

-Zune 30gb black
-New microsoft wireless ergonomic desktop 6000 v.2
-new cpu and mobo upgrade (gonna describe later in lfs rig section)
-new ram
-new nautica leather jacket and some other stuff relating to clothing
-$120 cash (we get that as a part of the ceremony )
What did/will I get for Christmas?
Yesterday:
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000
The Simpsons Movie
Lost Planet
Sore throat
-----------
Today:
Headache
Muscles ache
Nearly 39C fever
-----------
Tomorrow:
Probably hospital visit
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :My parents saved up tons for this year:

I got a 80gb PS3, Rockband bundle for the 360, an iPod touch, a new 20" samsung monitor, new speaker set, new headphones, an iTunes gift card, a case for my new iPod, and soon I will get an upgrade on my computer (my dad's getting a new one, and I will get his old one), and $70

no g25 though, but thats ok

Spoilt git

I didn't even know there was 80 gB PS3, I only have 40 gb
*points at empty selection box in the corner*

Bahhhhh humbug!
I got a lot more than I asked for this christmas... and I love my parents for it.

Heres my list (Bearing in mind my laptop hasn't arrived yet and its not due till 8th Jan)
Pokemon and chelsea annuals
Some books
some perfume and other girly stuff (I won't go into detail)
some fingerless gloves in black and pink with a skull on the wrist
Some earmuffs
Jungle book 1&2 box set
Spiderman trilogy deluxe edition (The one with the six dics and instead of normal spidey 2, its 2.1)

for my mum i got her a little trinket box and a necklace, and for my dad, I got him Eric Claptons auto-bio, Blade runner 5 Disc set, a liqourice allsorts mug, Zulu 2 disc, a coca cola lorry , and then for my pets just some normal treats
What i got:
Trainers
Clothes
jewelery
aftershave
webcam
iPod touch + case and screen protector
new pc chair
bits for my new bike
a few pc and ps3 games
a few other bits and bobs
New DMS Decoder for my surround sound on my PC (7.2) it decided to stop working at one point
A few bits for my mini, just little things like performance air filter, tyres and wheels etc.

What i got my family:
Dad - Some cd's, smart shoes, suede jacket (£350!!!!!), suede boots and a new phone/pda thingy. Nintendo Wii, he loves that thing
Sister - Shoes and bits she needed for her apartment.
brother 1 - aftershave kit, bits for his scooby and a Creative Zen 4gb. Also got his a 52'' plasma tv with decoder and Sky + HD.
brother 2 - few dvd's, surround sound (sony, 3500w RMS total) and a sony dvd/blu-ray/recorder and a Xbox 360 elite with a few games.
brother 1's girlfreind - shoes and a new stereo.
my girlfreind - Jewelry, clothes, perfume, a private thing *cough*, new HD sony TV (42'' plasma). Also, the bit which i think she enjoyed the most recieving....a 3 week old staffordshire bull terrier pup. She loves him :d

I recieved and gave a few other prezzies too, but i loved seing there faces when opening then presents. made me feel nice
I got my PB's cleared!

Quote from The Very End :Guess you lose the front bumber or something then :rolleyes:

And what do you lose in LFS, when you hit a wall in 300km/h? (Rhetorical question)
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Radio controlled car.

Nah, i've got a whole bunch of them myself, i was just curious what RcCar he got..

What gifts did you get this year?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG