#1 - M1l3S
Logitech FPRMULA FORCE EX help please
i was given a formula force ex for christmass today and i cant seem to get it working corsectly in lfs, it seems it is constantly "holding down" the throttle and the break at the same time despite the fact they ar both untouched is there any known cure for this?
thanks in advance
Miles
i got Formula force EX too, and i had to install drives and modify it. and u have to keep LWEMon on while you are playing lfs.
#3 - M1l3S
how do i do that? lol im a noob with wheels atm
Quote from M1l3S :i was given a formula force ex for christmass today and i cant seem to get it working corsectly in lfs, it seems it is constantly "holding down" the throttle and the break at the same time despite the fact they ar both untouched is there any known cure for this?
thanks in advance
Miles

I've got the same wheel. Sounds like you have "Report pedals combined" on in the controller settings and "separete brake and throttle" on LFS. Untick the box in the controller settings and set axis to corresponding pedals in LFS and will be fine
#5 - M1l3S
:S am i just being retarded? lol i cant see a check box for "Report pedals combined" lol, in lfs, when i press break peddal its like when u take ur foot of the throtte, with no peddal pressed the throttle is constantly on half and with the throttle peddal the throttle increases in game....
Open up the Logitech Profiler (which you should have got with the wheel on a CD).

When you've opened it click on Options > Global Device Settings...

The check box for Report Combined Pedals is at the bottom.

Once you've done that, go into LFS and switch 'Throttle/brake axes' to seperate and assign the 2 pedals axis accordingly.

Hope this helps.
#7 - M1l3S
YES! thanks alot every1 merry christmass to you all

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG