The online racing simulator
And here's my X-Mas present for you: Driftworks' S15!

Select version to download:
2048px
1024px

Merry Christmas everyone! (who downloads my skin)
Here's my first skin. There's really not much to it, but you can add to it if you like, I dont' really care. Hope you guys like it.
Attached images
XRG_nam180sx.JPG
Pink Leaf
here is a quik Pink Drift skin i made for the XRT. anybody like an xrg one too? merry christmas all!

Attached images
XRT_PinkLeaf.jpg
Quote from dizzlez :
here is a quik Pink Drift skin i made for the XRT. anybody like an xrg one too? merry christmas all!

The hood is a blur fest, and the Tamiya seems to have been take from Keitaro's skin. Otherwise nice skin. Merry Christmas Josh.

Quote from FighterD :Nice!
I only can hope that this skin will be more... er... complicated?
And one tip: it looks much better with black rims!
(Especially BeSpoke rims)

I love the skin how it is, but the tips about using black rims was nice, looks much better
i made a sort of christmas skin for the XRR
i think it came out very well
Attached images
XRR_christmas.jpg
christmas skin.JPG
christmas skin2.JPG
Nice skin.
May I use it offline, as one of the AI skins?
That's one old skin I made about a year ago

Nothing fancy but I like it, espacially whem it gets shady and skin gets nice dark tone
Attached images
xrt.front.jpg
xrt.back.jpg
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34 : couse they call me a spammer
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Can you convert this to XRT? Because renaming the file sucks.

No. That would mean that I had to repaint the whole body. No way. Cost me hours.
Btw: editing is not allowed. Not even renaming the file.
Skin a friend that doesn't play LFS made for me, I like it =D
Attached images
1stcarskin.JPG
Quote from dizzlez :

i think the hood from this skin
Attached images
XRT_D1FD.jpg
No I'm on Y already but I have a backup of X10.. I just like to collect XRT skins that's all. And I might be buying S2 or S1 anyway. Not sure cause it's so expensive.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :No I'm on Y already but I have a backup of X10.. I just like to collect XRT skins that's all. And I might be buying S2 or S1 anyway. Not sure cause it's so expensive.

How is it expensive?

Do you have a PS2/3/Xbox/360? The games for them are deerer
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i think the hood from this skin

Dizzle definely can't do his own ****s... Proving this once again.
That hood is from a Dub DMD skin anyway i mean come on know one cares about that. And the bottem is from one of Keis skins but looking past all that crap since its only being resourcesful imo. Its a nice skin especially the design.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i think the hood from this skin

lol. its from DUB. and i have never seen that skin before. plus it has been shadow'd. mine isnt. duh. i got the hood from google dudes... but i can see why you think i ripped it from THAT skin! but.... its easy to find online..

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG