The online racing simulator
where to get the WR replays?
(6 posts, started )
moin, it could be simple...

search the forum for "wr replay" and get something usefull, but... find out yourself.
since i'd like to learn safe-fast-competative ways of whiggling around tracks, i need wr's replays, to learn from the best...

but can't find any, not even on lfs-desktop, a nifty list sure, but no source.

or didn't i look close enough?

thx guys for help.

Edit: found out myself, you need to klick on the times...grrrr
click any laptime on the charts and it downloads.
just watched a few wrs and i must say some tracks are ("cheateble") others not.
nevertheless the drivingstyle IS fast but after one lap you'll need new tyres.
so these setups are just eating tyres right? Then forget about this WR thing.
well ok it shows how good cars/drivers can be adapted to a certain situation, but for me a race usually should last more than just one/five/ten/twenty laps.
so more things make your race fun, like "will i get my tyres trough, or flaten them next corner?", enough gas on board, telephone unjacked? etc...
Quote from micha1980de :moin, it could be simple...

search the forum for "wr replay" and get something usefull, but... find out yourself.
since i'd like to learn safe-fast-competative ways of whiggling around tracks, i need wr's replays, to learn from the best...

but can't find any, not even on lfs-desktop, a nifty list sure, but no source.

or didn't i look close enough?

thx guys for help.

Edit: found out myself, you need to klick on the times...grrrr

It is for that you wrote me the PM . okay

edit : and yes, in general if you want to be fast you do not make a setup wich can last hundreds of laps, only one and that's all , not a problem if the tires are destroyed, tha goal was to be as fast as possible on one lap.
Quote from micha1980de :so these setups are just eating tyres right? Then forget about this WR thing.

Don't tell me you expected WR setups to be endurance worthy, I mean, sorry but that's just common sense :doh:
common sense, hm, if your familiar with racing, more than the average go-kart-noob then maybee.
but certainly that doesn't apply to me yet.
so this young padawan needs to study a lot more...

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG