The online racing simulator
Quote from St4Lk3R :someone should make teh userbarz!!!11

<=====

I reckon we should also unite with XRT avatars to stick it to that vocal minority of upset freeloaders and cheapskates.
ill join if its okay.
like the possible of stalling the engine, now i can train for my license in 5 years!
count me in! I think this latest patch certainly was a step in the right direction...

but where's my long awaited brake squeal and fade? lol...
farcar - good idea
Yep defo in on this 1. Glad to be member.
i'm in. and with a g25 coming, will be even better (i still use keyboard and mouse)
Yeah, I'll join that club.

With some cars I can look back and in some, I can have the digital speedo. Seems to be random but I didn't take not of what cars they were. Imagine what "Beta" will be like, probably ten times as good as it is now, and even then it's not completely finished (I think that's how it works anyway). I'm hoping we can have glass shattering and bits of the car flying off one day. Maybe if you get whacked at high speed by another car, you could add the ear ringing sound and a pixelated screen, and after a couple of seconds (depending on how severe the crash was) the view fades back into normal.
I'm in, Wop, krikket anyone?

/me waves hi to all club members
A racing sim should be realistic.

I'm in.
Now I can say: I'm happy to join
I'm in although Y isn't a big change, it has just those bits that give it that extra realism.
I'm Joining

It would be cool if somebody could make some skins for our club
great patch!!! just i don't like rev limit
How sad
In !
I'm in! I like it so much!
Im in for sure!!
Of course LFS is coming better and better, theres no doubt about it!! I have liked it since I first tested the demo 3 years ago or something like that Now I just wish that I could drive a lot better
Tried LFS after long time. Feels some much better.
More realism the better!
Im in!
LFS continues to improve...
:lfs:forever count me in
im in 110%
Can demo-racers like me join too? If yes, I'd like to join in as full-time Actually when I saw the XRT removed I was shocked but then, FBM being the replacement I was sooo happy I went over the moon. I thought the FBM was for S2 licensed only. Plus that the overheated clutch physics is great.
Patch Y is a great patch. The game is evolving (lots of new tweaks now!), and I don't understand what's all the fuss about this patch. Who drove well before, can drive well now with the patch Y.

Patch Y.
i'm in too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG