The online racing simulator
that'll be great thx...
basically orion has it right, max files are just project files that contain everything in your work, anything exported (afaik) will loose all forms of modifiers when exported, which includes stuff such as meshsmooth (if it has meshsmooth on it will collapse it with the mesh so when exported the whole entire meshsmooth will be saved) UVW mapping, and that stuff

.mtl is a material library file used by 3dsmax which is a compiliation of all the materials saved into one file.. so that may be another problem, now i may be wrong, it may be a simple material file.. because .mat is a material library, i've never heard of an mtl file

also.. which this seems logical, if the materials seem to work, but the textures dont, its definetly a placement problem, where you have the textures saved in a different file than what the material file says they are saved in (which is obviously very common since everyone saves stuff in different places)
Hi Speedykev, I think I've found the same character you have.

I think it's quite better with a "mesh smooth" applied on all of parts of the body

Here's a test with mesh smooth (and a little - fast done - mapping work)
Attached images
pilote.jpg
Quote from GotiKGotcha :Hi Speedykev, I think I've found the same character you have.

I think it's quite better with a "mesh smooth" applied on all of parts of the body

that looks good m8
can you make his sleeves longer.
any opinions?
Attached images
FXO GTR.jpg
Kei Office Power! priit u rock!
besides photoshop work and the weird reflections it looks okay
The car on the right looks a bit out of perspective, but otherwise nice work.
Thanks! Expect to see some more renders in the future.
3 new ideas are in the to-do list.
Quote from GotiKGotcha :Hi Speedykev, I think I've found the same character you have.

COuld you share the model please? Or the link to it would be appreciated too. Thanks
3ds Driver.
Attached files
driver.rar - 204.1 KB - 296 views
Damn, sorry Ray

Ps: Speedy: I'm still trying to make long sleeves
Quote from GotiKGotcha :Damn, sorry Ray

Ps: Speedy: I'm still trying to make long sleeves

ok m8
take your time.
Here is my FXO, TEAM FENERBAHCE Skin

Who stole your lights?
Quote from speedykev :3ds Driver.

do you need something special to open this file? my max7 misses some DLLs
I've been playing...
Attached images
FO8.png
i like it

makes my feeble attempts at skinning look good
Quote from inCogNito :do you need something special to open this file? my max7 misses some DLLs

try this one.
Attached files
man.rar - 193.4 KB - 221 views
Just wanted to post this here to promote TeaZ-R's work on our new teamskin . I did the rendering myself, comments are always welcome.

Great job imo TeaZ-R!
Attached images
fxr_1st_1024.jpg
Quote from traxxion :Just wanted to post this here to promote TeaZ-R's work on our new teamskin . I did the rendering myself, comments are always welcome.

Great job imo TeaZ-R!

just one comment. :wow: nice skin.
i've been asking around... doesn't anyone have a RB4 (whatever it is called) "shell"? cuz seems like no one has it
If you want to render it, then you can import it from the CMX files included with the CMX viewer. I can do that for you, and save it for you if you wish.
Attached files
rb4.zip - 206.8 KB - 206 views

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG