The online racing simulator
Merry Christmas
(73 posts, started )
Merry Christmas
Happy christmas people!

Now it`s 00.00 in Norway, and that means the christmas has started Wish the best for you lads around in the world, and hope you have a great day with a lot of nice foods and gifts.

Happy christmas to you people that maybe are alone in this season, I think on you too, and hope that some of the christmas magic reaches you too.

#2 - Rish
???? wouldn't that make it xmas eve?
Do you guys celebrate a day early?
#4 - Rish
My Grans a bit like that, she opens all her presents on xmas eve coz she says xmas day is for the kids, i call it lack of will power!
He's spent to much time on his pc, he forgot what day it is
Nono
But christmas, or at least for my family is the whole 24.12 day

Of course, the highlight of the day is when the gifts are beeing opened, but the whole day itself is christmas.

Tho, I probally need some sleep, but I just wanted to be the first one on the actually right date to wish all LFS`ers around in the world a merry christmas
Hmm here its 6:08 PM EST Sunday....We have Eve tomorrow and Christmas Tuesday.....

But anyways Merry Christmas!
#8 - Rish
Wierd . i always celebrate xmas on the 25th?
Ah well MERRY CHRISTMAS anyway. :drink:
Lol ok, if the christmas for you only is to open gifts, then it`s like 18 hours til that happen ^^

But I`ll stay on my word, the whole day is christmas, even if it`s now just midnight
Sorry to be miserable, but I am in a "Bah Humbug" mood...I have to work 24th AND 26th...12 hour shifts both days...havent got time to be cheerful, and cant even have a drink on Xmas day

Happy Christmas to everybody else though

(except my f***ing boss!)
But isn't it the 24th right now where you are? Xmas day is the 25th.
Well, actually, the 25th is Christmas. But in terms of celebrations, generall both the 24th and 25th together are considered Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Bah Humbug
#13 - Rish
to be fair xmas for me starts when i finish work get home take my work clothes off and have a shower!! wich was about 18:00 on friday the 21st and xmas (for me) will end on 07:00 on the 2nd jan when i start back to work!
#14 - Rish
Quote from Bladerunner :Sorry to be miserable, but I am in a "Bah Humbug" mood...I have to work 24th AND 26th...12 hour shifts both days...havent got time to be cheerful, and cant even have a drink on Xmas day

Happy Christmas to everybody else though

(except my f***ing boss!)

I hear there's quite the xmas bug going around!

(sorry for double post)
Quote from GFresh :But isn't it the 24th right now where you are? Xmas day is the 25th.

It`s 24 yes, have I lived in a cage whole life?
We, or at least people in Norway does call today (24.12) christmas.
The 25th is 1.st christmas day, meaning it`s the 1th day AFTER christmas.
I have allways lived in the belive, I know that some people, like outside Norway looks on the day after the 24th as christmasday, but where I live it`s tomorrow.

It`s maybe just me that is retarded lol, but I have allways called this day christmas, and everyone else I know too
#16 - Rish
I'm happy with that, f*ck it its Christmas tomorrow!
Quote from Rish :to be fair xmas for me starts when i finish work get home take my work clothes off and have a shower!! wich was about 18:00 on friday the 21st and xmas (for me) will end on 07:00 on the 2nd jan when i start back to work!

Mine is 6 hours longer. Work ended 5 hours earlier and starts 1 hour later.
Quote from Rish :I'm happy with that, f*ck it its Christmas tomorrow!

*Today
#19 - Rish
yeah but here its 23:21 here!
#20 - Nobo
For my family we celebrate christmas just on the evening of 24th...i know that most english speaking countries mostly do most of the christmas stuff on 25th. There we have just big family meal....

So merry christmas...
My Christmas will last minutes, because after i get up and open presents i got to sit through chruch. We would go on Christmas Eve, but relatives are coming over. I swear, it's torture. Good thing is i get to go to my cousins and play Xbox on Thursday! COD4 FTW!
First you go to church, and then you kill ze germans.

Rrriiiiiiight
Quote from Rappa Z :My Christmas will last minutes, because after i get up and open presents i got to sit through chruch. We would go on Christmas Eve, but relatives are coming over. I swear, it's torture.

Tell me about it
We are 18 people here in this house on christmas, and I only know like 8 of them good, and the other ones are just anoying. The good thing is that I know they think the same about me
#24 - JTbo
Quote from Rish :Wierd . i always celebrate xmas on the 25th?
Ah well MERRY CHRISTMAS anyway. :drink:

That is just orthodox British way of doing things, 24.12 it is here too

Hurray!
That proves it, I`m not a retard afteralL! Well, maybe I am but I at least got right on this eh EH???

Merry Christmas
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG