Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
Also something to ponder, after looking at the poll results: in society, there is always 5-6% of people who are "welfare cases"; one's who are of the mindset that everything should be provided to them with no consequence or actions on their part.

Coincidence?
OMG I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THE XRT INTO PATCH Y!!!!

FOLLOW THESE STEPS!!!
Orig :

Slightly modified :

i think demousers wants exatly this stuff i made a while ago
Attached images
dreamx hi res.jpg
Quote from jayhawk :
in society, there is always 5-6% of people who are "welfare cases"; one's who are of the mindset that everything should be provided to them with no consequence or actions on their part.

All of these demoers protesting are ridiculous and give a bad name to other demo players but I wouldn't go political about LFS licenses, especially since those who are really in need don't give a damn about LFS, and rightly so.

Besides that, nobody could answer your post challenging your statement without going off topic, since your post is off topic, just like my answer. So consider this a kind request to be on topic and let me have fun silently, just as I did till now.
Outcome of the poll says enough.
I do missed the option:
"I'm stupid and too lame to buy S1&S2. I go poke myself now."
My turn
Attached images
stopit.jpg
Quote from Albieg :All of these demoers protesting are ridiculous and give a bad name to other demo players but I wouldn't go political about LFS licenses, especially since those who are really in need don't give a damn about LFS, and rightly so.

Besides that, nobody could answer your post challenging your statement without going off topic, since your post is off topic, just like my answer. So consider this a kind request to be on topic and let me have fun silently, just as I did till now.

Uh, yeah...ok!
Quote from porschedrifter :BRING BACK THE XRT!!!

Ok so the new Y update is cool and everything, the new bmw formula car is nice... fast... However

The XRT needs to come back. Why would you remove that car instead of removing the other two cars that NO ONE uses, or rarely uses?!?!

Hint: GTI or XRG

Who would do something so cruel for us broke drifters that can't buy a license...

Lets face it folks the XRG is horrible at drifting... If you looked at the ratio from x10 as to who uses the XRG compared to XRT the results would be shocking.

IMO the XRG should have never existed.

WTF.. how F'ing dare you complain! *glows red hot* You should be glad the demo has unlimited playtime. If it was up to me there would be a 30day limit or something on it. Is it really that hard to get enhough money for a licence? Get your lazy ass off of your sofa and do something to earn some money! I should buy an airline ticked and travel half the globe to slap the hell out of you!

[sarcasm]goes off to play with the XRT[/sarcasm]
Here's an idea..
Attached images
xrt-fbm.jpg
nice one
Heh, I like these LOLDEMO'ers
Lock thread PLEASE!
Where's the option:

Bring back the XRT, get rid of the FBM ?

YEAH, I THOUGHT SO.
:rolleyes:

Sorry couldn't help myself
Attached images
XRT lol.gif
Quote from porschedrifter :

ROFL hahahahahahhahaahahahhahaha

breathe.

That is the avatar of this month, that for sure!
The only picture describes all the recent topics from some of the demo users.
really amusing reading all this posts.

@Hankstar: nice signature. Merry XRTMas

Personally Im glad its gone from demo.
:rolleyes:
Attached images
xrt back in demo.jpg
Quote from Electric Eye :Jatko... most of the people that use em are the ones who ain't capable of driving XRT or newbies that just joined LFS. Myself i grove the first car out of three for quite a while when I Joined LFS.

YOU haven't "joined" LFS, you are using thr demo. To have joined the lfs comunity you have to pay for atleast S1.
I'll join the bandwagon.
Attached images
flame.jpg
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
another 1

just came in to me
Attached images
zwerver xrt.jpg
to all demo whiners...

be graceful u have the FBM to drive FOR FREE !

get nfs - cabron if you wanna drift

merry xmas ^^
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG