Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
I just can't believe that you someone can't afford to buy LFS but they can afford to pay ISP for playing LFS on the net and for BS posts on forums, they can afford computer to play LFS, they can afford wheel for playing LFS and so on. I can bet half of them have a cracked LFS on their computer!
Even with Y patch you have more than you should have! Developers are more than nice to give you that much. They give you 3 cars, 4 tracks and master server so you can find demo servers and play demo online! And you still find yourself righteous to ask for more!

Buy S2!
Quote from s1m0n :I just can't believe that you someone can't afford to buy LFS but they can afford to pay ISP for playing LFS on the net and for BS posts on forums, they can afford computer to play LFS, they can afford wheel for playing LFS and so on. I can bet half of them have a cracked LFS on their computer!
Even with Y patch you have more than you should have! Developers are more than nice to give you that much. They give you 3 cars, 4 tracks and master server so you can find demo servers and play demo online! And you still find yourself righteous to ask for more!

Buy S2!

Couldn't agree more.

I bought LFS about 2 years ago now (in February ), so I was 17 years old back then. I have a bank account since I was 12 or so and I don't think it's much of a problem getting an account in other countries at that age. I just saved up some allowance I got, had to save long, because I had other things to buy too which were more important. And then I opened a moneybookers account and in about a week I had my licence.

And come on, 24 pounds... Honestly, if your parents can pay for the computer and an internet access every month, I bet if you'd ask nicely or do a little work for it you could earn that money in a day. I know, I just "got" the money, but there are also people that just "got" a G25. Life ain't fair, especially not when it's about money, but there is a part you can control yourself, you just have to do it.
Eh can't be bothered argueing anymore. By the way what do you mean by '4 tracks?' There's only one which is Blackwood or two if you mean Blackwood GP and Rally one.

Yes 24 quid in some places aren't much won't argue about that but sometimes people have more important things to buy than pay for games also to the previous guy , no I don't have a stearing wheel I use my supa dupa mouse Or maybe it's my fault that I didn't spend my money on all kind of games when I worked and chose to get more important things.

Asking your parents to pay money for games? Wtf

It's a bid ODD .... demo racers get a new faster better car and you're all mad that they want LFS back as it was? :-) SOme more fire for you.
I personally don't have a problem with it, i can use the XRT whenever i like
I wonder what would have happened if everyone loved the new BMW in demo, you would cry about demo racers getting a new faster car?
Quote from Electric Eye :No one uses the first two. Especialy XRG (or whatever it is called)

That is bull****. I never went on XRT servers in the X patch, but there were loads of people using the STD cars. Sure, they're were'nt as popular but loads of people still used them. The only reason that no-one is driving them at the minute is because of the new car - the hype will begin to slow down soon. The only reason no-one used the XRG is because they could have a more powerful version of it - and that's what most people want - more power.
I would moan if Demo drivers got it and us S1/S2 license holders didn't, But, I get to use every car available, so it really doesn't bother me
Quote from Electric Eye :I wonder what would have happened if everyone loved the new BMW in demo, you would cry about demo racers getting a new faster car?

No, because they wouldn't be here moaning about it. It's the whinning about how they want this or want that, like they are entitled to something more for free, that is obviously pissing people off.

For a racing sim demo, the FBM is a much better car to show off.
this is suck where is XRT THE formula is suck its sayed 307 hp and top speed is only over 200km/h THIS IS SUCK I WANT XRT BACK NOW !!!!!!!! OR 4 CARS FOR DEMO ITS GOOD
Quote from Niku :this is suck where is XRT THE formula is suck its sayed 307 hp and top speed is only over 200km/h THIS IS SUCK I WANT XRT BACK NOW !!!!!!!! OR 4 CARS FOR DEMO ITS GOOD

GO AWAY YOU STUPID, STUPID MUPPET!
Quote from J@tko :""

Jatko... most of the people that use em are the ones who ain't capable of driving XRT or newbies that just joined LFS. Myself i grove the first car out of three for quite a while when I Joined LFS.
Quote from Electric Eye : didn't spend my money on all kind of games when I worked and chose to get more important things.

You say LFS isn't important enough for you to buy it.
So why on earth are you wingeing so loudly that the demo content has changed?
Quote from Electric Eye :I wonder what would have happened if everyone loved the new BMW in demo, you would cry about demo racers getting a new faster car?

I think S2 licenced people are more annoy by the sound of demo players whining than by the whatever demo content!
Quote from Niku :this is suck where is XRT THE formula is suck its sayed 307 hp and top speed is only over 200km/h

No, it only has 140 bhp - and yes, that's why its top speed is about 217 kph

Quote from Niku :this is suck where is XRT

In S1

Quote from Niku :OR 4 CARS FOR DEMO ITS GOOD

No, its called ripping off the devs.

Quote from Electric Eye :Jatko... most of the people that use em are the ones who ain't capable of driving XRT or newbies that just joined LFS. Myself i grove the first car out of three for quite a while when I Joined LFS.

So some people did use it then.......

@Farcar - Oh come on - look at your avatar - now you're just teasing us!
Quote from Electric Eye :sometimes people have more important things to buy than pay for games

That's something completely different than "can't buy" isn't it. If people can pay the important things, they can pay for less important things...later. Spending money is about setting priorities, for everyone. So don't give me the "poor demo people that can't afford it" crap first.

Quote :I wonder what would have happened if everyone loved the new BMW in demo, you would cry about demo racers getting a new faster car?

You're missing the point. The general opinion is that LFS needed to put a different type of car in the demo to give a better impression of LFS to potential buyers. This is not about wanting to piss off demoplayers, it's about providing a better (more complete and varied) DEMONSTRATION of the full product.

Also, people don't get annoyed by whining demo players because of what they get or don't get, it's about the attitude. To me, this annoyance isn't limited to LFS alone. I hate it when all people can do is take, take, take, and still complain about the things they don't have. Everybody wants to have at least the same as their neighbour and everybody just is obsessed with materialistic things. The people that complain about this are often times the people that can't be bothered to get off their arse and do something about, all they can do is complain and putting the blame with everybody but themselves. It seems to be the way a lot of people go by in life these days.

/OT rant

Quote from Niku :I WANT XRT BACK NOW !!!!!!!

GET IT HERE NOW!!!!!!

Quote from J@tko :@Farcar - Oh come on - look at your avatar - now you're just teasing us!

Only intended to offend cheapskates and freeloaders.
Like Niku.
Announcement To All Demo Users:

Want the XRT back?

Follow This Link

(Save £1 a week = S2 in 24 weeks!)

Not willing to stump up £24? Show's how much you love the car then doesn't it?!?!?

So buy S2 - or disappear out of this thread/community and stop making these f#@*ing usless thread's/post's which are filling this forum up!!!
The Demo has more than enough content, stop complaining you f*%"*g tight B*%£ds!
I think every Demo racer who whines about this should have all demo cars removed and replaced by UF1.
After which they would be forced to 50% intake restriction and extremely long gearing.
Quote from Electric Eye :Myself i grove the first car out of three for quite a while when I Joined LFS.

I think that's the issue - too many people drive the demo "for quite a while" and think it's a standalone game. It sounds obvious but it bears repeating: If you like the demo, buy the game. The additional content really is excellent and there's a lot of variety there. Not to mention a few much beefier RWDs than the XRT.
My 2 cents:

Drifters: S2 has the best drifting cars and servers in LFS (FZ5/LX6)

Racers: S2 has the best racing cars and servers in LFS (GTR's/FO8/BF1/UFBabyR)

Cruisers: S2 has the best cruising cars and servers in LFS (Whatever cars the cruisers use :razz

Kinda obvious what I'd do if I was still demo...
Quote from mclarenmatt :Announcement To All Demo Users:

Want the XRT back?

Follow This Link

(Save £1 a week = S2 in 24 weeks!)

Not willing to stump up £24? Show's how much you love the car then doesn't it?!?!?

So buy S2 - or disappear out of this thread/community and stop making these f#@*ing usless thread's/post's which are filling this forum up!!!

I did - you won't regret it!
Drifting in LFS S2
the reason why most of us dont have S2 is becuase i dont have a credit card becuase im only 14.
Quote from Travis Rowe01 :the reason why most of us dont have S2 is becuase i dont have a credit card becuase im only 14.

Otherwise you'd buy one for everyone? You're a swell chap.

On a more serious (and highly self-contradicting) note: why do we keep bumping this thread?
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG