Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
Quote from dutch_NL :i got many problems with the patch
and wants the xrt back.
and i can't shift now and if i give gas it just don't work.
so the patch sucks.

hey , hello

he is not shifting if you hold on throuthle, because of the new simulation of the clutch ( what is real btw)

and if you want to have the xrt back you will need to buy lfs,
they chanced to a singleseater car becasue lfs also have got a singleseaters. i do understand that you (demo drifters) wont like the chance, but a demo is showing the game, only touringcars isnt lfs.

transulation in to dutch for him , because he isnt that good in english::

je auto schakelt niet om dat de koppeling beter is gesimuleert.
dit betekend dat je dus niet kan schakelen als je gas houd, ( wat ook in en echte auto so is)

als je de xrt terug wil zou je lfs moeten kopen, ze hebben de auto verandert om dat om dat lfs meer heeft dan alleen toering auto's.
dus ze hebben er en single seater in de demo gedaan, omdat de demo het spel weer moet geven.

Greats, / Groeten,

Reint Jan
-
(spiderbait90) DELETED by spiderbait90
For heavens sake! If u want it back that badly just use the last patch.

Tho in time it will get less and less better, but hey u really like the xrt so it shouldn't be a problem for u demo drift0rs.

I'm a drifter myself, and s2 is the best option for you guys.

Better tracks, and cars. It's worth it!
#203 - xt
Buy, Deal With It, Use S2x10
BUY, DEAL WITH IT (and drift formula ), USE S2X10

P.S. demo and licensed discussions this patch i like top most.
There are more clean racers, and its damn nice side-to-side racing.
Where's the option for "indifferent"?
Here's something I just realised (which is, I admit, probably completely bloody obvious to al lot of people): the devs will have known exactly what response they'd get when they remonved the XRT from the demo. They knew what they were doing and knew what to expect from certain corners of the community. They're not idiots. Don't treat them as such by expecting them to reverse a major decision (one which they would have undertaken after careful consideration) with a forum poll. Anyway, as I write, 88.10% of poll respondents have happily said "bye bye" to the XRT as a demo car - so, if you were expecting a poll to change the developers' minds it seems to have backfired quite spectacularly. Democracy sucks when everybody's wrong but you eh?
XRT removed from demo = More people buying S2! Atleast they should, IMO why play a demo and treat it like a full version (IE leagues ect.) and not pay for it? It's and awesome simulation and the devs deserve your money for what they have created =)
Get... a... life already!

The XRT gone just meant the real enthousiasts stay and will buy the game. The leechers just lost their favorite car and will leave if they don't get back what they want... So no real loss for anyone really.
Taking XRT away from demo will lead to even more people cheating and playng LFS s2 in non public servers because they can't do that anymore legally.

I just love reading s2 driver posts, always happy when something bad happens to demo racers, aren't you just lovely? Ever the idea of people not being able to buy s2 came to your head not everyone lives in usa or uk.

Disagree with the guy above me, they wont leave LFS except will start cheating that's all - no one wins.
Quote from Electric Eye :I just love reading s2 driver posts, always happy when something bad happens to demo racers, aren't you just lovely? .

There is nothing bad happening to demo racers. They got a new car that is great for close racing. There are now 3 different types of cars represented in the demo. How is that BAD for the demo racers?
I never said the new car is bad, I love it but everyone misses XRT, yes we have three cars. No one uses the first two. Especialy XRG (or whatever it is called)

60 minute limit on demo? Great idea, for most newbies it takes a lot longer to figure out how to drive a car, especially youngsters so they wouldn't get the idea of how great the sim is and just forget it after the 'demo limit'
Quote from Electric Eye :I never said the new car is bad, I love it but everyone misses XRT, yes we have three cars. No one uses the first two. Especialy XRG (or whatever it is called)

60 minute limit on demo? Great idea, for most newbies it takes a lot longer to figure out how to drive a car, especially youngsters.

Well the purpose of a Demo is not to satisfy but to tease!
Quote from Electric Eye :No one uses the first two. Especialy XRG (or whatever it is called)

I didn't get that impression the last time I looked at the demo server list.

And even if it were like that: Would it not be the fault of the drivers if they don't use what they are given and then even complain that they want more?
It is and most of the people actually get s2 eventually when they can.

It's easy to say for grown ups - uh it's not much only 24 quid! Buy it!WHat if the person hasn't got money or even if has a credit card how is he going to pay for it?
Quote from zeugnimod :I didn't get that impression the last time I looked at the demo server list.

I wonder who looks more often on demo servers?
Quote from Electric Eye :I never said the new car is bad, I love it but everyone misses XRT, yes we have three cars. No one uses the first two. Especialy XRG (or whatever it is called)

Ha... Should we give you some more free tracks too? Maybe an exclusive car the paid S2 users don't get???

How the Hell can you seriously do anything but a) buy S1/S2 or b) be gratefull and STFU.

The new demo users brought in by the FBM don't miss the XRT. They want the racing, and will probably buy S2, especially if every server is not a drift server made up of habitual moochers.
You're just talking shit now, did I say anything or others about more cars or tracks?
Quote from xt :BUY, DEAL WITH IT (and drift formula ), USE S2X10

P.S. demo and licensed discussions this patch i like top most.
There are more clean racers, and its damn nice side-to-side racing.

You are a rare bread sir.
Quote from Electric Eye :It is and most of the people actually get s2 eventually when they can.

It's easy to say for grown ups - uh it's not much only 24 quid! Buy it!WHat if the person hasn't got money or even if has a credit card how is he going to pay for it?

I'm pretty sure they didn't choose the content of the demo out of charity and for the payment, even without a credit card there are many way around.
Quote from Electric Eye :It is and most of the people actually get s2 eventually when they can.

I'm 15 and I bought a rFactor and Live for Speed license ? So don't give me this crap about a credit card, you can easily ask someone to buy it for you in exchange with the money you pay. I work for my money, so I don't have to come here and whine about how expensive it is and that I'm 15 year old and I don't have a credit card.

Some demo users are really hypocrit. We play a demo without supporting the devs for over one year, and when the devs gives us a real car, WE are going to talk like we have an opinion.

How can you even think that you have the right to whine about a demo ? You didn't pay for it, you didn't support the devs, you didn't do anything. And stop looking at the drift servers only, I was on the demo a few months ago, and I saw lots of XFG-XRG servers online, and I did race on them.

60 minute limit on demo? Great idea, for most newbies it takes a lot longer to figure out how to drive a car, especially youngsters so they wouldn't get the idea of how great the sim is and just forget it after the 'demo limit'

No one uses XRG? I prefer drifting in XRG rather than the XRT.

ps: I can't buy the game right now. I just don't have enough €
Quote from Electric Eye :It's easy to say for grown ups - uh it's not much only 24 quid! Buy it!WHat if the person hasn't got money or even if has a credit card how is he going to pay for it?

Well it's not the most difficult concept in the world. You earn or save money, and do without until you can pay for it, same as you would for any other non-essential luxury product.
Quote from Electric Eye :You're just talking shit now, did I say anything or others about more cars or tracks?

Its called the gist of what your asking for. The demo in itself is a complete game, more content than S1 had a few years back.

You get Unlimited racing online for free. You get three cars, all for free.

For just 12 pounds you get a hell of a lot more.

You haven't Paid for anything = You have No right to demand/ask for anything.
Quote from Electric Eye :Ever the idea of people not being able to buy s2 came to your head not everyone lives in usa or uk.

The question you need to ask yourself about that is: is that LFS' problem, and does that mean LFS should somehow feel sorry for those people and accomodate them? A computer game is a luxury product. If you can't get it, that's though, in that case be GLAD and THANKFUL that what you CAN get is given to you for FREE. This isn't some sort of philanthropic undertaking. Instead of whining and bitching on a forum how you can't get more than what you are already given, get off your arse and use the energy you're wasting on that and do something about it.

If you want something bad enough, you will find ways to get it. Money certainly can't be an issue. There's always stuff you can do to get some, whether you're a kid or an adult.

Oh, and nationality doesn't have anything to do with it. Do you think there are no poor people in rich countries? Do you think there are no rich people in poor countries? Nationality doesn't tell you anything and should not be used as an excuse for anything.

That is just a sign that the demo has become a drift heaven and lacks the racing we all got used to before S2. When I played the demo there were a few drift servers, but mostly it was XFG + XRG racing. They are fun cars to race, and I remember races finishing with the whole grid covered by less than 3 seconds.
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG