The online racing simulator
Yes, its traction control Press "o" to turn it off
It is the traction control. The default key to turn it on or off is "O" if i remember right.

*Bah, too old and slow
Quote from Brookaovhaydock :Hii, i have noticed on the F1 cars and some others, if u accelertate fast, a blue light comes on and it slows you down and makes drifting hard, is it traction controll or something? can u turn it off ?
Cheers
Sorry for being Noobish

Indeed, it is.

And you can turn it off in the pits, AFAIK. I think there is also a keyboard shortcut to do it.
Ok thanks all.
Quote from Dannz :Im getting a G25 and S2 for christmas

Haha kwl....We shall race :P
Quote from zeugnimod :Indeed, it is.

And you can turn it off in the pits, AFAIK. I think there is also a keyboard shortcut to do it.

It's possible to set it to a wheel button too, which is what I've done.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Welcome to LFS S2!
also you can set the level of slip the TC allows whilst in the pits
I will need to get used to throttle* and braking with my right foot first before Ill be able to race fast.
the other question....why drift in an F1 car?
Lmao...how old are you ? Im 15 and i have no problem driving real cars so this is a doddle for me =]
Yay S2! Im 14 but using a Driving Force Pro ive gotten very used to throttle with right foot and brake with left, so Ill have to adjust to using 3 pedals.
Haha, i get my hands on my G25 at half 10 when i go to my dads!! Cannot F**king wait lmao
I've got my G25 and its awesome, I think im going to have to get a new compter chair or a chair without wheels as sometimes when i brake it sends me rolling backward. Anyway merry christmas.
Some1 Help Plz!!!
Iv just plugged in my G25 but the light on the gear stick isnt coming on, so i asume there is no power coming through ???

Ok, nevermind, iv plugged it into comp abd lights have come on, but now the installation disk is playing up :@ it starts to load then ses it needs to close :@
Some Help Me!! Plz!
Iv just got my G25 but my computer wont read the CD it loads then ses it needs to close. Also, iv pluged G25 in, and LFS recognises it but i cant get stuff to work I need help PLEASE
#69 - VoiD
#70 - JJ72
just go to logitech's website and download the latest driver for your platform/
OK thanks il try now
the first thing you did wrong was plugging in the wheel before installing the drivers! if you first install the drivers (use the new ones from the logitech website, not the ones on the cd) it will prompt you at a point to plug in the wheel now.

peace mo
No Matter What i Do.....:(
No matter what i try or do, i cannot get LFS to recognise im turning, everythin else works fine, can some1 please give me instructions on what to do ??
Cheeers!
Are you having trouble getting a controller to work? What are you using?
Quote from Arnaud Amaury :Are you having trouble getting a controller to work? What are you using?

Im usin the G25, and even wen i ran the installation, everythin picked up apart from the steering, have i got a dodgy unit ??
-
(guybrush) DELETED by guybrush : forum is gay for opera browser ;x

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG