I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
Err.. no, FZ50 is S2 lol

XF GTi, XR GT, XR GTT, FXO, RB4, LX4, LX6
BL, SO, FE, and AU
Is what is in S1

Porsche if you don't believe me, just look on Apple's website, they have been selling dual quad cores ever since they released the G5 tower and OSX.
Quote from srdsprinter :S1 has the FZ50, which is basically a 996 GT3 Porsche. So you should really enjoy having it judging by your name.

Merry Christmas

I do want to drive that car it looks sick..

Merry Christmas to you too!
#53 - ste_
Quote from porschedrifter :PC cant even touch the raw processing power of PS3

12 monkeys sharing the same abacus can surpass the PS3.
Quote from porschedrifter :Agreed, I will buy a license soon, and thank you to the Devs for giving us so much free stuff in the demo..

I still miss the xrt.

Do it, go on You won`t regret it. It`s well worth it.
Quote from XCNuse :Err.. no, FZ50 is S2 lol

D'oh! Always just thought all the road cars were in S1...
Shut up demo drivers, you are in on a free ride. XRT will not be back. EVER. ok maybe if you buy a license
Threads seperated, please keep this thread remaining on topic of thread title.
doricaca ftw, I LIKEZ

loets p00p loel
And for the record what's wrong with drifting?

It take skill just as gripping...

and where's the harm if you drift on drift servers anyway?
Quote from porschedrifter :Who would do something so cruel for us broke drifters that can't buy a license...

You can always imagine you can't afford a XRT ...
#61 - axus
Quote from XCNuse :Threads seperated, please keep this thread remaining on topic of thread title.

Just lock it: it's served its purpose. Now all the people read the title and the first post and promptly proceed to post "OMG u cheep n00b lolz stfu" which is no more mature than the opening post.
u should nevar tuch throtle, is bad
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
Lock please!! No need for yet another angry demo user to rash out WHen we all agree XRT is gone to S1 for good!!! Thanx
#64 - Don
Quote from sidi :[attach]45209[/attach]

Oh no He stole XRT from Demo HAHAHAHAHA! yes Buy S1 Or S2 what ever you prefer!!
Quote from axus :Just lock it: it's served its purpose. Now all the people read the title and the first post and promptly proceed to post "OMG u cheep n00b lolz stfu" which is no more mature than the opening post.

Soon enough.

You guys stay on topic it will remain open, keep up the lolcatz and this thread is gone.
never use the xrt so I couldn't give a stuff lol
Quote from squidhead :You can always imagine you can't afford a XRT ...

I do with the xrg... i drive it and go pshhhhht

I copied my lfs folder so I have x10 installed as well as patch y

I still have the xrt
Aswell i do too but only to keep the X10 noobs in line!! haha but Y is mostly what i play!! Love it.. WIth my S2 HAHA! SOrry all demo drivers!! Buy S1!!
I know this is a totally crazy idea and all, but: What if all threads like this one were simply ignored? Wouldn't that be nice?
Well we have to atend to the Demo user needs!! Dont we?!
#72 - Rish
this thread has become a bit of a joke! and when i say a bit i mean alot!! I think the devs did exactly the right thing! if you want it that much you will have to pay for it.

I remember when mobiles first really took off (showing age) can you believe that text messages used to be 100% free, well they soon changed that and guess what i still send text messages and i don't mind paying for them, if i did mind i just wouldn't send them!
Well it was a good run.
but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community. In my opinion the XR gt was one of the best demo cars ever, capable of racing to drifting to anything you wanted it to do. Now my XR GT has dissapeared and along with it, over 50 of my setups that ive put countless hours into to get them perfected. Thank you for wasting a year of my time perfecting my favorite car and even going so far as to making hundreds of my own demo skins which are now USELESS.
goodbye to my 12.39 second drag car...
goodbye to my 1:25 drift car...
goodbye to my nsx that i manage to get to hit 145mph with
goodbye to wheelies and flips
goodbye to my 25+ engine sounds
goodbye to over 125 custom XRGT skins
goodbye to over 50 custom made setups
goodbye to all the nice people ive met
Kudos to [Shikane Drifters], DragMania, Team 360, T5, Silly Project, and also to the Ghost Drag Team.
You guys have all helped make my time on this game a bit better and i thank you for it.
Missing options:
* I love the XRT - Thats why I got S2.
* XRT too fun for demo.
* The demo is so much more complete with the FB02 than the XRT

Let Xmas be Ymas!
"Dear Santa,
even though I have been a naughty boy I would love an S2 voucher."
5-star thread.

You will be missed.
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )