I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
#26 - joen
Quote from porschedrifter :
ROFL hahahahahahhahaahahahhahaha

breathe.

Believe it or not, I made that before entering this topic. That probably tells you something about how original your thread is.

You're the one getting worked up here, I have no trouble whatsoever breathing.

Who would do something so cruel for us broke drifters that can't buy a license...

I have more important things to spend money on...

Like PS3 and GT5

nuff said.
Quote from axus :The XRT is still in LFS, I assure you.

This thread just scared the hell out of me when I was searching the forums while downloading the patch...
Quote from psychometalist :sorry mate, when you are a guest in a house, you have to eat what they've cooked.

nicley said

(im turkish too)
If you look at the cars available in S2, the XRT didn't really make sense in the demo anymore. Now with patch Y the demo has the slowest FWD, the slowest RWD and the slowest single seater to try out. imo this was the right decision , because the demo now shows more what LFS is capable of.
I vote: I love the XRT don't let the dirty little demo racer get it back

The idea of a demonstration is to show you the product and hopefully entice you to buy it. The fact you want the XRT back is good because it means you have a reason to buy S2. There's no need to leech off the devs like this you obviously can afford LFS seeing as you've got a computer and an internet connection or have you stolen your computer and are leeching someone else's internet connection?
XRG DRIFT FTW!

If you want to drift XRT, Buy S2!
Quote from Test Driver :If you look at the cars available in S2, the XRT didn't really make sense in the demo anymore. Now with patch Y the demo has the slowest FWD, the slowest RWD and the slowest single seater to try out. imo this was the right decision , because the demo now shows more what LFS is capable of.

Good point, but what's wrong with the second slowest rwd...

Quote from The General Lee :LFS is waaaay better that GT5

In some aspects GT5 is better than LFS. No wait. GT5 will pwn LFS.

and I like LFS very much.
#33 - JTbo
Today there has been almost 1000 demo racers online same time, when licensed racers have been almost 300 less, I don't think that removing XRT has been bad move as amount of demo users have reached record now with y-patch. Clearly FBM was right thing to do, hopefully we see more of demo users in S1 or S2 in future, that keeps sim developing
#34 - Osco
quit being a whiney fag and fork out the dough for S2 or stuff it
how many more of these threads coming up...?
Quote from deggis :Nice coincidence

No shit - I almost pinned this thread on you, Mr Finnish Onion.

Quote from psychometalist :
sorry mate, when you are a guest in a house, you have to eat what they've cooked.

Got to love them Mid-Eastern sayings. Pity the forum software can't auto-post this to any complaining demo user.
All this hoohaar about patch y has shown me a few things.

1 - LFS seems to have been attracting the wrong kind of person for a long time. Elitist, yes, but surely that’s in LFS’s very nature, maybe niece is a more friendly word.
2 - Demo users get too much for free, for too long and also expect even more for free, this probably accounts for some of point 1.

LFS is a racing sim, the addition of the single seater into the demo makes this much clearer.

3...some people obviously don't understand the goal of a demo.
#37 - Rish
Quote from The General Lee :

Before you buy the game, you are not allowed an opinion.

Seconded!
How can you moan about something that is free, Be greatfull god damn it! £24 is all S2 costs, £24. Tell me where you can get a Sim or game of such quality for £24 and also get updated versions, skins coming out of your ears mods (the list goes on).................. all for £24.

When Santa gives you £24 for Christmas put it in the bank and buy S2, if your to young to have credit/debit card, give the cash to a family member and get them to buy it for you! and then if they take away your precious drift car then you have a right to moan!!!!!
Santa exists and is live and well
:dnfnoob:
#42 - Rish
Why these threads live? In other forums this kind of bullsh*t gets deleted right away?! There are like 20 threads of these dumb a** drifters who do not apreciate when they get something for FREE, and they somehow even COMPLAIN and MOAN!? I was a demo player for 2 years (not active all the time) and i wanted S1 sooo badly but didn't knew anyone with a credit card, and i certainly didn't moan to get S1 cars for free, where's the politeness in these kids, common sense?
#44 - Rish
#46 - Rish
Quote from The General Lee :ROFLMAO!

O/T how much does the how very dare you dude look like the guy from phone jacker in your avatar!
#47 - JTbo
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why these threads live? In other forums this kind of bullsh*t gets deleted right away?! There are like 20 threads of these dumb a** drifters who do not apreciate when they get something for FREE, and they somehow even COMPLAIN and MOAN!? I was a demo player for 2 years (not active all the time) and i wanted S1 sooo badly but didn't knew anyone with a credit card, and i certainly didn't moan to get S1 cars for free, where's the politeness in these kids, common sense?

Most important is that we remain polite and helpful, they will catch that then soon enough
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
#50 - jug
stop crying you cheapos, support the devs and buy S1 ...
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG