The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?

Yes, i would not mind that my online pb's are cleared now with the changes in patch Y.
No thanks, please leave my pb's alone!
I want to clear pb's, but i can't speak for others, i can clear my own pb's on lfsworld if i want to
different cars, different tracks.....delete PBs
delete all pb´s, yes, and alll travelled distance, laps... racer stats i mean.
Jonas8431 - tell Victor that you want to delete your km-s. I dont want to do it. This thread is about PB-s and let it be PB-s not km or wins or what ever.

Victor told this thread is about PB-s.
Quote from Jonas8431 :delete all pb´s, yes, and alll travelled distance, laps... racer stats i mean.

that makes no sense. Why would you delete distance and laps?
They should definately be deleted. Mine are all from like different patches when I actually played LFS and some are obviously impossible times now. I see no point in not deleting everyones times... what's there to show if the many of the times aren't even legit for the mostly everyone?
Should be deleted, definately, but all other stats should remain of course..
Yes please. Delete all online PBs.

Quote from Victor :all cars are a tad slower

Then why am I faster on some combos?
if the physics don't fit, you must acquit! ...errrr delete!
When will they be deleted? I see there's nothing i can do so i want to know when the day will come
hey smiliepost! woooo

i dont mind at all,took down my pb's when i got teh shifttarr...which broke..a few times
there was an idea opped by someone and that idea keeps sticking in my head. Ie. I like it.

Reset everyone's pb's, but don't delete them, just move them away and make them selectable for viewing on lfsworld as archived times.

That way noone will really lose anything (sorry to those who already cleared their own pb's ) while everyone's pb's are still reset.

I'm not doing anything just yet, but i'm seriously considering this option.
Quote from Victor :there was an idea opped by someone and that idea keeps sticking in my head. Ie. I like it.

Reset everyone's pb's, but don't delete them, just move them away and make them selectable for viewing on lfsworld as archived times.

That way noone will really lose anything (sorry to those who already cleared their own pb's ) while everyone's pb's are still reset.

I Like that... you should make the move, your the boss..... btw the laps are also deleted? please say yes
no, this thread is only about pb's. All other stats are left alone, including lapcounts.
Is there a way to delete all my PB's without having to go through them all individually deleting?

Cheers
Quote from AlienT. :Is there a way to delete all my PB's without having to go through them all individually deleting?

Cheers

If you have firefox you can clear them all in one go..

Go into LFSW settings, right at the bottom of the settings tab
I like the idea too - i spend loads of time on improving my pb's and driving on all combos - i just love fighting with time...occasionally with people too
Quote from Victor :

That's the best option, please do so, or make another poll
Quote from Victor :there was an idea opped by someone and that idea keeps sticking in my head. Ie. I like it.

I like that

what's the point of that? Are you still checking your PBs from earlier versions? After a month or two, noone will really care about no longer valid times from outdated version of the game...
Yes
Quote from r_b_l :what's the point of that? Are you still checking your PBs from earlier versions? After a month or two, noone will really care about no longer valid times from outdated version of the game...

I will - what's the harm in this? Let it be it's a part of my lfs history.
Victor - i take my hat away in front of you. Amazing.

THANKS.
I'm not here long enough, so I don't know, but what happened to PBs from last incompatible patch? Or from S1?
No please don't, maybe if you can delete only blackwood gp and blackwood gp rev PB's, if not then please don't delete all PB's!

Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG