The online racing simulator
This patch is bad
(249 posts, started )
This patch is bad
I know everyone will say quit crying but I dont care.

I know this took A LOT of work but this new patch sucks! I was just in a server for maby 30 minutes and I said I hatted the new patch and EVERY person in there said the same, the clutch goes bad way to easy, you can hardly make a couple laps with out it toasting, I hit the wall and when I went to go the clutch was toast...wtf.
The cars seem to handle bad now, it seems kinda buggy, it just isnt good...
I use auto clutch but shift gears, and now the clutch acts stupid and wont let me shift half the time unless I press it manually, and what is the deal with no more digital speedo?? why in the world would you take that away? No point in taking it off....

Everybody in that server said that they didnt like it and when I said I was going to make this thread they all wanted me to make it.

I really think this patch needs some work or just take it out all together.
If you're burning up your clutch, it's because you don't know how to drive stick.

I drive in LFS (albiet a bit more aggressively and without a clutch pedal) exactly like I do in real life. It's no surprise then that I have no problems with the new patch.
I am not yet pleased with patch Y
this patch isn't up to my hopes
it was a let down
patch is horrible..

clutch gets hot to fast.

tyres burn to fast, physics are all wrong, and there loads of grip for reason..

completely un realistic.
and also to add this his dilemma, top RPM for the XRT is 7500!!!! THE HECK IS THAT MAN!!!!!!! I WANNA REV TO 8000 LOL 8500!! 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... this patch has gone totally wrong man... and no XRT on the demo? cmon man.... at least let them have a little fun... thats what people come to this game for. the xrt is what makes people buy it! it made me buy it lawl... DOWN WITH THIS PATCH!!!
Quote from luftrofl :If you're burning up your clutch, it's because you don't know how to drive stick.

I drive in LFS (albiet a bit more aggressively and without a clutch pedal) exactly like I do in real life. It's no surprise then that I have no problems with the new patch.

shush
for crying out loud. The transmission modelling has been upgraded, you now need to lift off the throttle when you shift. I don't know why people go to the forums and bitch and moan before they think of simply asking someone why they can't shift properly. Use some common sense.
this is the worst patch ever if any lfs moderators read this forum change it bak to normal
sorry but you feel too slick when you drift. Also crashing. When you crash into the barrier or atleast tap it just a little little, you fly like you crashed into spinning machine and it busted you up +10000 times. Sorry but i really dislike the patch

I hope that next patch will be better

Cheers
holy crap.... Patch Y certainly did one thing.... let all the little noobs out of the bag....

WELCOME TO REALISM NOOBS
oh my god will someone PLEASE make a drifting forum so we don't have to put up with these immature threads.
Really I think the next patch should be fixing the barriers because if you even think about touching it you will fly to the other side of the track.
Hate to be a racist, but why are most of these rants without decent arguments coming from across the pond, where the user base is small even?
#15 - aoun
Press 1 to ban all stupid noobs, drifting people who have a problem with realism, and people who hate Patch Y because of low reasons INSTANTLY!

like it or lump it.

LFS has drifters!

we have the most fun out of lfs side by side at 90degree's.

i only brought s2 for drifting and so did many other people.
Quote from Burnzoire :oh my god will someone PLEASE make a drifting forum so we don't have to put up with these immature threads.

I dont even drift but at least half the people that have s2 drift so you get rid of them then you loose at least half the people that play the game and future buyers of the game.....that means less people will buy the game and s3 so that means less money
I gotta say though, it's highly amusing to watch these idiots who obviously can't drive, make total fools of themselves in threads like this one.

See you later, and don't come back soon!
:haha:

EDIT - Hahahaha
Attached images
HA.JPG
You guys are pathetic. Stop complaining about the patch because you can't deal with it. I'm 14, I've never driven a stick shift, yet I have not yet completely killed the clutch while being serious. Of course I killed the clutch for fun and to see what its like but, it sure is pretty hard to kill it. I'm guessing your a failed drifter, you can't upshift during a turn or you WILL kill that clutch. FFS people stop complaining the devs worked their butts off to get this patch out before christmas and you guys treat it like crap. Learn to use the clutch or go whine about it to your mommy.
Quote from theycallmeebryan :holy crap.... Patch Y certainly did one thing.... let all the little noobs out of the bag....

WELCOME TO REALISM NOOBS (insert middle finger here)

And all the wannabe elitists.. I like realism.. but i dont like it when i dont have an option, for example for cut and blip. Better option would have been forced cut and blip for those who wish to use autoclutch. It would have simply made flatshifting impossible, and realism freaks could clutch themselves and cut and blip as much as their heart desires.. Now someone will say i like realism but dont have clutch pedal.. well when many here you are yelling at people to get a wheel to play a realistic game.. get a bloody clutch pedal to play it realistically!

EDIT:Oh yeah the way i mentioned would also give manual clutchers a slight advantage as it should be..
I'm not a fan of the FBM, I do not like how it handles.
and u cant even use the xrt on demo anymore
Quote from frokki :Hate to be a racist, but why are most of these rants without decent arguments coming from across the pond, where the user base is small even?

Because here in the U.S., a lot of people have this funny belief that their opinions are right and all others are wrong
I can't even replace what you said.
Quote from weiman912005 :and u cant even use the xrt on demo anymore

Wow, your just sad. Your lucky the devs gave you guys teh FBM in the first place. What else do you want? A free G25? A free Ferrari? Just pay for the game, its a demo not FULL content. And your complaining about the car vibrating at high speeds, thats natural. Have you ever been in an 80s car? They vibrate like hell, deal with it.

This patch is bad
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG