The online racing simulator
Y Patch Sucks! GO BACK TO X!
(83 posts, closed, started )
Quote from df_limitless :Sorry to hear that you do not know how to drive a car.

Patch Y is awesome.

I second that
Where the **** does all this negative atitude come from? i love LFS!!!!!
I just loled...
It's not Patch Y who sucks..
#30 - wark
Is someone going to tell him he can turn auto clutch on and it won't stall?
:bananadea ?
Quote from The General Lee :
  1. Ah, thats a better text size. We are not blind. kthxbai.
  2. We updated to patch Y because the game is development(?)
  3. Patch X was the best you are correct. Past tense.
  4. Here you go.
  5. Put the clutch in when you crash to stop the engine from stalling.
  6. Demo people will hate it, because they can't "dRiFtOr!11!!"
  7. Play for long than 2 minutes and you will like it. That's like saying, "I breathed for like, 2 minutes and hated it."
  8. Enjoy rCrapter
  9. I love this numbering system thing...

Yes, it is quite good. You could, to mix it up, use the slashes:
/I made this post.
//The OP is a bit whiney.
///Fred Loves Pie
////Joni love Chachi.
/////Purple bananas on the moon.
//////I'm done.
Either djlilmike is genious @ sarcasm or then he is a clear evidence that LFS has already attracted way too many players which clearly are not what a racing sim's audience should be.
Tell what's so wrong with Patch Y?

Scawen do the best for lfs..
He want's that all want to have fun with lfs
I think u have had some great moment on LFS (I have )
U should thank him
Quote from djlilmike :i only played it for 2 minutes and i hated it! OMG!

Switch Back To Patch X!

Great, I love people that listen to 2 seconds of a song and then decide that its crap and never listen to it again. I love them, they are so cute with their ignorance.
Quote from jayhawk :
///Fred Loves Pie

FTW

To the OP: If you don't like LFS now, then that's how it is. I think a lot of people forget that LFS is still an Alpha - an *unfinished* product. We pay for S2, and the devs graciously let us play the Alpha. 99.9% of games companies won't let you play till the final release, so you should consider yourself lucky
#38 - Ospi
hmm box of tissues required.
Quote from JohnUK89 :
To the OP: If you don't like LFS now...

...then you'll hate it when its finished
spot on sig, deggis (although I drive with mouse and hope that someday I won't be able to do that...)
Again with the moaning, its childish piss. Is there any chance it could stop now?
Quote from Mr.Muh :It's not Patch Y who sucks..

LMAO... Fact is patch X was great but we are developing a game! Plus, I like patch Y, its defiantly not what I was looking for, but it makes the racing more realistic and at least we have something new to play with. Lets not confuse Need for Speed, which is crap, with Live for Speed, which is a racing simulator.
Quote from wark :Is someone going to tell him he can turn auto clutch on and it won't stall?

thankyou.
Quote from brianmcd :Age:14

I was going to take that into consideration, but I think for the most part the teenagers here are fairly mature. Well, except for the OP.
im still a teenager..and started in LFS when i was 16, i loved it after 2 laps on the demo, and was S2 lisenced within 5 hours of playing :P and it just keeps getting better and better....shame my times arent any better
well then. yes patch Y is harder for some of us un experienced drivers such as myself but hey its fun and learning. i use a DFP using a paddle for clutch ori might take the idea or turning auto clutch on if possible. either way it just takes us to a new level. try suck it it up a bit and learn how to use it. race's can gwet more intence by say... like someone use's the clutch wrong and you get some advantage. just small things may make it more exciting.

sorry this is just my view of it after 10 mins testing myself.

Quote from jayhawk :I was going to take that into consideration, but I think for the most part the teenagers here are fairly mature. Well, except for the OP.

thankyou. i think any teenager who reads that might smile. well i did.
OMGDZ! You hate it! YOu could've been a demo racer and lost your little drift car completely.

Anyone notice that it seems to be mostly drifters complaining?
djlilmike S2 licensed

Online at: [url="lfs://%7CTeam+Orange+-+Public+Drift%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]Team Orange - Public Drif[/url]

He moans, and yet goes back on to a server of LFS?

Kids lol.[url="lfs://%7CTeam+Orange+-+Public+Drift%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]t[/url]

[url="lfs://%7CTeam+Orange+-+Public+Drift%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][/url]
Quote from Rappa Z :OMGDZ! You hate it! YOu could've been a demo racer and lost your little drift car completely.

Anyone notice that it seems to be mostly drifters complaining?

First of all, I don´t "drift", don´t know how to do it, or like to watch it... But, I don´t think that the "real" drifters, the ones that are serious about it and really know how to do it, would be here complaining about Patch Y. First, because they would buy the game, so they would have more cars and more tracks to drift, instead of going months or years, round the same track with the same car. And second if they really know how to drift, they will be as happy as any of us racers that is more realistic now...
This thread is closed

Y Patch Sucks! GO BACK TO X!
(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG