The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
nice!
Nice skin.
It wasn't the one I planned on doing as you know LineR32, but this one was easier than the one I wanted.

Pretty pleased with it though.
Thought i'd do a new LX6 skin for my self but i'm gonna make it public instead.

I based the skin on the Brunton Stalker.

Remove 1024/2048 from file names.
Attached images
Brunton Stalker.jpg
LX6_Brunton Stalker 2048.jpg
LX6_Brunton Stalker 1024.jpg
Very nice skin...

Please choose the colour for your overlay mask you used most on the skin itself... I halfed the filesize of your last skin just by doing that and I didn't even bothered with the edges...
I keep forgetting to change the Black mask back to Black.
Quote from LineR32 :I keep forgetting to change the Black mask back to Black.

if hte clour I'm using is black on the skin, I always colour the black mask a grey colour and ether just leave it, remove the layer all together, or change it back to black.
Or just set it invisible for the time being and leave it as very last like I do it...
Quote from LineR32 :Thought i'd do a new LX6 skin for my self but i'm gonna make it public instead.

I based the skin on the Brunton Stalker.

Remove 1024/2048 from file names.

Who hoo this is nice skinning i like it makes me wanna drive LX
Ok here is a LX skin i just did...

Private for now..

Feedback well appreciated.. The more people who like it the quicker it becomes public...

Check the XFG version... and keep your eyes out for more models of this skin...

PREVIEW..

http://i110.photobucket.com/al ... clellan/LX6LX4preveiw.jpg

REP TO SMURFEN'S BLING BLING INTERIOR/EXTERIOR
Looks to me you've used the lx4 kit and the blackmask is showing on the bonnet. Decals are badly stretched.
Quote from teaz-R :Looks to me you've used the lx4 kit and the blackmask is showing on the bonnet. Decals are badly stretched.

Thanks mate its been fixed
yes I see the issue with the intake, other than that it looks good.
the decals on the front there are streached a bit. that area is very prone to streching.
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34 : couse they call me a spammer
-
why can't Demo users make skins for the CMX viewer? I did. and this is NOT a chat thread.
-
My first post, and my first attempt at a skin.

BMW Ring Taxi version of the LX6.
Attached images
LX6_Taxi_001.jpg
LX6_taxi_002.jpg
/me likes!
Nice one i like it an thats a hard thing to do
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
skin for the fictional garage/shop ninja factory. btw design based on a old hwc skin

DOWNLOAD SKIN

greetz caoz
fantastic! I want you to win the best skinner award!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :fantastic! I want you to win the best skinner award!

Vector packs versus own shape/line making... teaz-R wins hands down.

Sorry C40Z, I like your skins very much but it's very obvious a lot of it is from vector packs. Prove me wrong but I'm going from what I can see and not what I know.
Quote from C40Z :...

To be honest Caoz,I'm not very happy about you using the old HWC skin for a public skin.Thats kind of....uncreative.And what about this "you using vector packs"?I mean come on!I thought you made it 100 PERCENT hand made.I guess that proves me wrong.Im very disappointed in you.
I think he meant that the cluttered and scruffy look, and color choice is from the HWC design.

Or am i wrong caoz?
Quote from HellBoy99 :I think he meant that the cluttered and scruffy look, and color choice is from the HWC design.

Or am i wrong caoz?

Compare the HWC skin with that skin.Thats what i ment.
Quote from C40Z :skin for the fictional garage/shop ninja factory. btw design based on a old hwc skin

DOWNLOAD SKIN

greetz caoz

Hey, isn't that little Ninja d00d on the front from the 'Ninja Tunes' record label?

Nice skin though
Yes, and just about every other thing these "Design" Dudes can churn out is NOT their design work. Just fancy layering of images. Personally I am surprised he is getting votes for 'best skinner' :rolleyes: Sigh.
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG