The online racing simulator
Hm have you though about maybe doing the autoupdates in 2 steps?
- lfs.exe updates restarter (or makes sure it´s there in the first place)
- restarter patches lfs
Quote :...CMX viewer too

Creepy looking CMX skin viewer icon (and others, not so creepy) over here... sorry no nos
Quote from unseen :I wish Scawen would stop wasting time working on that stupid racing game and get back to the nightly LFS_Restart releases.

-
(Hyperactive) DELETED by Hyperactive
+1 for sticky btw
+2 for sticky btw
Hey when ever i download the update to X37 with the autoupdater (20mb) it always gets to about 80% then says download timed out, ive tried every mirror but it still happends, i also downloaded the manual update X to Y (i made a copy of X10 before i updated to X30) i extracted the patch X to Y 64mb i think and a box poped up saying 7-Zip Diagnostic message. LFS_UPDATE_X_TO_Y exe. is not a supported archive. ive been trying all day, and its driving me crazy i want Y so bad, does anyone have the manual update X32 to X37? i would appreciate it so much.
thanks Michael
Quote from mickyc30 :... i also downloaded the manual update X to Y (i made a copy of X10 before i updated to X30) i extracted the patch X to Y 64mb i think and a box poped up saying 7-Zip Diagnostic message. LFS_UPDATE_X_TO_Y exe. is not a supported archive. ive been trying all day, and its driving me crazy i want Y so bad, does anyone have the manual update X32 to X37? i would appreciate it so much.
thanks Michael

I think someone said this happened when they used a download manager. If that's the case, maybe you could try without the download manager and it might work.
Unstuck... and thread title modified to help future searches
Quote from Scawen :I think someone said this happened when they used a download manager. If that's the case, maybe you could try without the download manager and it might work.

i used the magic download accelerator, maybe thats it.
thanks scawen! and freaking awesome game u guys have made!
Quote from LFSn00b :It's been stickied about few hours ago Fang you noob :P

>.<

I've been busy writing there lfsn00b

DK

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG