The online racing simulator
TopGear Prodrive P2 test in LFS
(99 posts, started )
#76 - senn
another awesome bit of video, although seeing the flames from the exhaust makes me want that feature in game lol :P

I wish we could have a three mode centre differential ingame. Wonder how hard programming DCCD or SAYC ingame would be hmmmm (only kidding scawen!)
I cannot believe what I just saw, it was more than amazing I don't know how to discribe it actually. It's hard to believe that we will see something even better. However, I bet we will, someday...
Quote from Don :thats what the TopSpeed project was supposed to be - but lack of ideas and "presenters" and my lazyness and no topgear on tv for months and no inspiration and lfs sucking so much in certain areas (10 poly helmet, 20 poly marshall model with retarded hands, fugly wheels and many other details) just kill my motivation to do this project. Maybe once all these things will be "fixed" and i will make this project happen.

prolly some hires track updates from electrik kar + skies that I made recently with kidcodea. Not downloadable anywhere (yet?)

"20 poly marshall model with retarded hands" <- :hihi:

You must be a hell of a cameraman in lfs many retakes i suppose.
Being a long-time huge Top Gear fan myself, I really liked the fact you knew how to capture the essence of the TV show and make it visible in the game, for example the camera angles, the filters that make the colours look like in the show etc... The video is just perfect, and I really can't find a single flaw. But most of all I liked the fact you "understood" what Top Gear is all about. 11/10 and keep your masterpieces coming. You are an advertisement for LFS, your videos are the first thing I show to someone asking me "wtf is that LFS about"
#80 - Davo
Can't believe it;s taken me this long to finally see this film. Absolutely astounding work, just brilliant!

Hope to see more movies of this calbre soon.
DoN, you are a STAR!

What an amazing piece of work you have delivered here - again! thank you!
Just wonderful Lfs top gear style, how great is that Wonder how Clarkson would comment this.. Maybe, some how share it with finalgear.com !? Cauz this was like watching an animated mini top gear episode, just really well done
Great work, i wish i could be that good at LFS movies
-
(mutt107) DELETED by mutt107 : idk
10/10
nice Vid

Can you upload that FXR set? It makes the car move so real
Two words:

Well done!
WOW! Best vid ive seen, hope you decide to do more episodes DON we could have it weekly like TopGear lol

I wish the FXR sounded like that soooo much!
Brilliant, exellent! Better not possible i guess.

11/10
#90 - tpa
don, you're a genius
I've seen this video zillions of times before, and I must say, it's awesome.

But I keep forgetting to ask this question.. The interior file, more specifically the center stack.. I recognize the radio as a Nissan headunit (the same one used in my M30 at the moment), and the climate control as a Nissan part as well.

Do you have the interior file itself?
#92 - Don
i guess so - it was downloaded either from the forum or from lfs-database. dont remember who made it, so cant give you the link...if you know the filename of fxo/fxr interior, i guess i could upload it here.
Are you going to do an another Top Gear Movie when it is back next year?
#94 - Don
Should there be a suitable car review, i might redo it in lfs
Like Hammond's trip in the Formula cars?
#96 - Don
you mean his ride in F1 renault? nah, too much talking & acting in that - and that obviously looks ridiculous in lfs
nvrtheless perfect shots as usual (as i am seeing this for the first time) - would you include those skies in the next hires pack? (you made them prolly during movie editing?)
the video is awsome, but about the episode, i hate it how jeremy can't even explain anti-lag, or he is just too lazy to explain that. (i guess it's because you need to explain what a turbocharger is first)
#99 - Waz
Great movie Don! Especially sound matching was great with the car.
I would give 10/10 for it.

TopGear Prodrive P2 test in LFS
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG