The online racing simulator
My first win!!!
(16 posts, started )
My first win!!!
Hey All,

Won my first race yesterday, and had a handfull of 2nd's and 3rd's Was using the FBM on SO6 (Redline Racing Servers)

Really getting to grips with the new car on that track, I think the track is excellent combined with the FBM! I also think it's a brilliant combination to give us beginners a chance to get up there amongst the best!

I was running low to min 1:07's which I was pleased with, have no idea where I am loosing time thought to be honest! I'll upload a replay at some point to show you all...you might be able to tell me where I am going slower that I should!!

Rob
Well good for you bealesracing
Gratz

Well done!

*clap*
Nice work man, grats!
First wins are so much fun.... its what makes you stick with the game.
Congrats mate, keep it up.
Congrats
Ive been having fun with the game too, even got few wins and such.. but i must say just a moment ago got the worst experience yet with the game. There were two pretty fast drivers on the server (CTRA Race1), they were teammates and i was racing between em.. but the guy in front punted me to get his teamm8 by... It was so obvious that i cannot be mistaken about it. that sort of behaviour is just ridiculous.. i hope i wont ever see such again..
I remember my first win on Blackwood with the FOX, I was stunned
Congratz and keep it up

Looking at my profile, I have won 14 races in total, 37 seconds and 26 third of the 194 races finished.
My first win came on the oval, lol. But, I was excited when I won my first race on the CTRA race 1 server.
my first win was BL2 XFG on the (then) STCC 1a server!
Congrats I used to be so happy when I got a win, now I'm more happy when I've had a really good battle with somebody, regardless of what place I finish in. I guess it makes me worry less about being quick that way :P
Congratlations! My first ever win was a rallycross race when I was a demo racer, I used a XF GTI against XR GT and XR GT Turbo. I was also the slowest out of them all!
Quote from Michael Denham :Congrats I used to be so happy when I got a win, now I'm more happy when I've had a really good battle with somebody, regardless of what place I finish in. I guess it makes me worry less about being quick that way :P

Exactly the way I feel too.
I might win with a 5s lead on a 10 lapper or finish 4th (or whatever) BUT fighting all the way with someone and I"ll choose the later every time. It's a no brainer.

But yeah, enjoy your first victories!
They're the best.

(Apart from league championship ones )
Congrats mate keep at it
Congrats. My first win was on a demo server... I remember sweating like hell; I so badly wanted to win, I had that competitive spirit. Now, exactly a year on; I've won only a few more times but none were as sweet as the n00b demo win! If you keep that need to win, you won't be able to stop LFS-in'!
Quote from Meanie :Exactly the way I feel too.
I might win with a 5s lead on a 10 lapper or finish 4th (or whatever) BUT fighting all the way with someone and I"ll choose the later every time. It's a no brainer.

But yeah, enjoy your first victories!
They're the best.

(Apart from league championship ones )

I've also had some great battles on the new combo with the new car, can get some very close racing. For me having a close race is much more rewarding than simply winning outright.

When people talk about this it always reminds me of an interview Button did with ITV after an F1 race, even though he didnt finish anywhere near the top he had a big grin on his face and said something like, "I had a great battle with Reubens".

Thats what racing is all about (for me anyways)

- winning has its plus side too of course

My first win!!!
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG