The online racing simulator
good price all included The PC itself is not really worth much at all. but i think if you split the screen / wheel(s) from the PC, your more likely to get interest and a sale. Good Luck.
Quote from TypeRCivic :
1.) Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
(900degrees of rotation, (H patter) Shifter that can change to
Sequential shift mode, Dual force feed back motor's to give you
the true edge, Steel pedal arms and frames, 11'' leather wrapped
steering wheel, and Stainless steel gas, brake and clutch pedals.
This wheel setup is compatible with PS2, main use is PC (USB)
This product is only 1 week old.

2.) Logitech MoMo racing Wheel $Included with PC
(240degrees of rotation) Used for a while and never abused, was
my first wheel so it's got some "Miles" put on it, Force Feedback
works as it did when I pulled it out of the box 1 year ago. Gas and
brake pedals work fine, like I said it was never abused.

How much is the G25 and the MoMo a piece? Im in Zanesville, Ohio and I'v been looking for a decent wheel.
Please don't give up oh please
Also the links you have work, but you need to be registered to see them, please upload somewhere else.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Also the links you have work, but you need to be registered to see them, please upload somewhere else.

Well at this present time I'm might be keeping all my stuff, I'll be looking at a car for $1,200 provided by my older sister.
Quote from TypeRCivic :Well at this present time I'm might be keeping all my stuff, I'll be looking at a car for $1,200 provided by my older sister.

Alright I was lookin towards the MoMo, it would have cost very much in shipping since we somewhat live close to each other, im from Zanesville..
Quote from scoobyrbac :Alright I was lookin towards the MoMo, it would have cost very much in shipping since we somewhat live close to each other, im from Zanesville..

I'm in youngstown.. I dont think it would've cost much money for shipping.. Well it's good to know I got's a fellow neighbor playing LFS with me... I'll put you on buddylist, and maybe one day you can check out my "KIT" IRL
#33 - zxt
I'm just wondering, what car would that be you're getting at $1.2k?
Quote from TypeRCivic :I'm in youngstown.. I dont think it would've cost much money for shipping.. Well it's good to know I got's a fellow neighbor playing LFS with me... I'll put you on buddylist, and maybe one day you can check out my "KIT" IRL

Cool...I also found a guy that lives in Cleveland and goes to Ohio University Athens...Iv been lookin for a nice wheel slightly cheaper than $300 for a G25..im 15 and money doesnt get to me very often i gotta work for it or get it for christmas lol.
Quote from zxt :I'm just wondering, what car would that be you're getting at $1.2k?

1990 Acura Ls with a 93 obd1 motor, why does it matter?
Will you atleast feel like selling the momo?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG