The online racing simulator
Quote from Fonz1337 :Loved them, But can u make one more In anouther way ^^,

Another way being?
nothing big needed, just want a 1680 x 1050. prefer a white background.

thanks,
Rappa Z
Attached images
FBM_Rappa Z.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :nothing big needed, just want a 1680 x 1050. prefer a white background.

thanks,
Rappa Z

Ill do it
Quote from beefyman666 :Another way being?

U know.. Something else. Maby outhers wheels. something else U Know Something More And use XRT!
Quote from Fonz1337 :U know.. Something else. Maby outhers wheels. something else U Know Something More And use XRT!

I'll see what I can do.

And that was the XRT, only with XRR wing and a different splitter. Already had this grumble with someone else.
Quote from Rappa Z :nothing big needed, just want a 1680 x 1050. prefer a white background.

thanks,
Rappa Z

Ok, here it is
Attached images
rappaz_render.png
Hello,

im from team c4Racing, i've just made all skins for team, and we would need a render. Render should include ALL cars on one pic. Maybe order owl cars in front row and others in back, place them in some way. Place fwd-s in front others at back row or something.

Please, all who have ideas and good rendering skills - do something nice with these skins. Skinpack of all c4Racing cars :

http://www.speedyshare.com/458419159.html

Best Regards, Kirill.D
Fonz1337, just finished doing you one more render. 1280x1024.
Attached images
XRT_Fonz1337_render3.jpg
can anyone render my skin i will by very thanfull
Attached images
FXR_CRXazz.JPG
Hello! I need this skin to be rendered please! only in a simple way... black background
Attached images
FBM_CMR.jpg
Thanks Niall! it's perfect
Quote from joen :Here you go, sorry it took so long. 3DS kept crashing on me so I had to sort that out first. Rendering took waaay too long, I'll have to take a look at my settings. After it was finally finished the lighting on the car body came out way to bright so I had to do some correction in PS.
Hope you like it though

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Thankyou! if i could get those jaws to drop any further i would! im loving the tiny little name in the cornor 2 lol good job!
hey could anyone render this skin please? would be nice, have seen some of your work

[/U]
Hello dear renders,

long time no new skin to render from me. Alright, I'd like to see some cool renders of this skin that i have to use in eTM.

Thank you
Attached images
FZR_RRR20.jpg
Newbie - Driver and Skinner
Good Morning all,

I am a new addition to the LFS just getting into skinning. So I would like to see how my artwork looks rendered by one of you clever bods

Here are my first attempts please render how you see fit

and thanks

Venom.....out

EDIT : Skins wrong resolution so removed to save space
Quote from beefyman666 :Fonz1337, just finished doing you one more render. 1280x1024.

Thanks m8, Love your work. Keep up the good work man Damn You good
If i want some more, I will contact YOU
Quote from Venom(UK) :Good Morning all,

I am a new addition to the LFS just getting into skinning. So I would like to see how my artwork looks rendered by one of you clever bods

Here are my first attempts please render how you see fit

and thanks

Venom.....out

They will look absolutely horrible in a render. Thus they are so low res.

Skin in 2048. Avoid 1024. And i'll kill u personally if u even think of skinning of 512.
Quote from Fonz1337 :Thanks m8, Love your work. Keep up the good work man Damn You good
If i want some more, I will contact YOU

Thanks. Still got a lot to learn but I'm getting there slowly.

Quote from HellBoy99 :They will look absolutely horrible in a render. Thus they are so low res.

Skin in 2048. Avoid 1024. And i'll kill u personally if u even think of skinning of 512.

I was just about to comment on the resolution of his skins. 512x512 will look terrible, 1024x1024 is acceptable but 2048x2048+ will look the nicest.

PS: Welcome to S2 Venom(UK)
Ah Man! First mistake

How do I get hold of 2048 templates? thanks... V

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG