The online racing simulator
LFS Day At Collage
(17 posts, started )
LFS Day At Collage
Today we broke up for Christmas, so, i spoke with our tutors, and persuaded them to let me bring in my PC, G25 with LFS, and use a car we are scrapping to mount all the gear in! unfortunatly, they scrapped it yesturday, so, we had to deal with a plastic chair and table, Non the less! Everyone loved it, some got to grips quicker than others, some....not at all, but they had a good race against the new X30 AI (Which i also enjoyed) anyways, some pics of the setup

Nice one, Gizmo! I like the way you put a tire behind your pedals to keep them from sliding away
Nice projector :up: Shame about the pit lane penalties though
#4 - J@tko
I am very envious of you and everyone at your college!

What a great day that must have been
Typical ruddy taxdodger the lot of you.

Some people have to work dangit. :mad::mad::hbomb:
I know what I'm gonna convince people into doing next week...
Conning people into carrying out your sick fantasies isn't a subject fit for this forum, Dusty.
Hehehe - we do that everyday in our dorm room

Except our screen's about 1.5 times bigger

Would have been cool tho if you'd gotten it in the car
all I have at college is a wireless 360 controller to play with, and my 17" laptop.

Glad I'm home though to test out all the new stuff with X31, with my H shifter and clutch etc.
Quote from Hankstar :Conning people into carrying out your sick fantasies isn't a subject fit for this forum, Dusty.

Oh? This isn't the BDSM forum?
#11 - MR_B
Excellent stuff! Well done on getting the word out. Bet that was fun with such a large screen

Should have put those tyres on the floor by the side of the table, like wheels!
Maybe turning off the lights would have helped with the brightness of the screen...
thanks for replies!

Was an awesome day, everyone enjoyed it, one of my tutors, also bought a G25 20 minutes after having ago on mine!

they asked me for an easy track and an easy-ish car, so, i gave them the oval and the FZR...

I Study Motor Vehicle, and the screen we were using was in the actual workshop, and has huge windows in the roof, the lights were off, fortunatly, thats the darkest it got
Given me an idea, G25 setup in our theatre, 25m screen......

god job I'm the techie then, this I know what I'm doing last day of term this year!
Quote from djgizmo68 :they asked me for an easy track and an easy-ish car, so, i gave them the oval and the FZR...

Failed on both counts then.

FOX at SO Classic, or something along those lines would probably have been a bit more involving.

Still, as long as good fun was had by all. :-)
they had trouble getting to grips with the Force Feedback, is the first time ANY of them had felt this sort of feedback, as a result, they were swaying all over the place, even on blackwood strait!

i was impressed with my tutor though, he chose the LX4 and Aston National, got to grips within seconds with it!

Hoping to do it again sometime, and get it inside a car to
#17 - Rish
Why wasnt there a guy like you at my college? not that i would have noticed, some idiot put a pub within 5 minutes of our college so i kinda didn't spend a lot of time learning!!

LFS Day At Collage
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG