The online racing simulator
P.Collins returns tail between legs
(32 posts, started )
And I was gonna nominate TC as the most intimidating forum personality, but after that admission, meh !
Quote from thisnameistaken :If he'd stuck to playing drums in Brand X I would have no issue with him - he was very good at that, and I'm a big fan of Percy Jones. Unfortunately he decided to start singing and writing songs, which was unacceptable to the British people who have a proud pop music heritage. That is why we banished him to Switzerland.

You guys (and especially your media) seem to do that to more famous people. Your loss, Phil is a great singer and songwriter.
#28 - Dru
we should do this more often i like the idea of kev ending up broke because of me

Quote from thisnameistaken :I think Shotglass' post was intended as a back-handed compliment. I hope so, anyway!

actually no it wasnt
i really do think hes a rather good singer and believe it or not but i like his music as well

Nice one Shotty.............so, erm, looks like the drinks are on Kev think i'll have a bottle of dog me old mate
You know a forum's gone downhill when you can't even trust the Germans any more.
#32 - Gizz
Quote from thisnameistaken :You know a forum's gone downhill when you can't even trust the Germans any more.

LMAO!!!!!! i duno wheather to update my sig with that one......

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG