The online racing simulator
Something I saw in the Formula BMW FB02 video
That training line that is on the road or driving line that is green and goes to yellow and then red and then green... Blah blah

It's the driving line when he is talking about the AI drivers in the game.

Can that be turned on for practice?

C.
Yes, all you have to do is press 4 on your keyboard, or i think it was 5 i cant really remember, hope that helps
Wow. I may need to reinstall this game. I stopped a while back because I am always a few seconds behind the leaders and could not seem to nail the times even with decent sets.

Does it help much?

Are you allowed to do it online?

C.
Quote from cvearl :Wow. I may need to reinstall this game. I stopped a while back because I am always a few seconds behind the leaders and could not seem to nail the times even with decent sets.

Does it help much?

Are you allowed to do it online?

C.

Yeah you can use it online but... well for me it isnt that helpfull.
Uh....No you can't.... The only place that you can use the racing line ( hit 4 on keyboard) is in singleplayer... You can't use it when hotlapping or online...
I think that each person has their own way of getting around tracks in the fastest possible way, i sometimes use the racing line online, but it can get distracting sometimes, so its usually off most of the time

Just my 2 cents
Quote from Matt0snap :Uh....No you can't.... The only place that you can use the racing line ( hit 4 on keyboard) is in singleplayer... You can't use it when hotlapping or online...

Well the other day (x30) I used the racing line online... anyway.
Quote from Blas89 :Well the other day (x30) I used the racing line online... anyway.

Maybe it was a magical and amazing racing line that only you and me could see while we were racing
Quote from Matt0snap :Uh....No you can't.... The only place that you can use the racing line ( hit 4 on keyboard) is in singleplayer... You can't use it when hotlapping or online...

You playing the right game? Of course you can use it online. As to its use when trying to pick your way through 20-30 other cars, well, thats another story
#10 - aoun
you CAN use it online.
If you don`t look at brake points and such, then it can be pretty usefull for new people to the track, to see where they aprox. should put their car.
Ummm... might of been hitting the wrong button?

I could of sworn I went mad hitting 4 on my keyboard while online.. Oh well

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG