The online racing simulator
ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
I have a cat that needs modding ...well, cleaning actually

On a serious note i'm up for the Silvia sounds
lmao at this thread :haha:
Quote from Jakg :So your in PRIMARY school, yet your going to write a piece of journalistic style new report? I'm seeing this!

:bump: Another mistake! That should be "you're", shame on you! I'm 15 too and I'm not from any English-speaking country, and I can write right(most of the time)!, and you're English and you make mistakes!!
oh shut up!
Hey, I'm on primary school and I can write news in my primary tongue (or should it be language ). I just thaught it would be nice, if Shaun had something useful to put his energy in .
Quote from Lible :Hey, I'm IN primary school and I can write news in my primary tongue (or should it be language ). I just thought it would be nice, if Shaun had something useful to put his energy in .

Nevermind, lol
Oh dear not this thread again. where is Shaun anyway i haven’t seen him in a while
i want some rims lol if u can
Yeah......RIMs
PMSL at Jakg, dont you love it when someone's head is so far up their own ass, then they get it wrong

Anyways...lol in general.
Pfft i'm 14 and I want a biigggggg number 14 over my brand new lambo that shaun made for me
lmao
He's only a demo racer, so he can't make you a lambo

...taking a minute to check what I wrote...
this is pretty pointless mods please just lock it
its not pointless, you said you would make a mod for enyone who asked
Wow, when this thread has started Jack was 15 and Shaun was a baby... Things have changed in a year...
Omg I found the spam thread! Now, pardon me for a moment, I have to go bananas!

:banana::bannana_g
can I have a super NOS mode please?
I want an automatic Drift mode ingame.. So it will be easier to Drift Please Shaun
Dude, before posting such crap, make a demo account first and post with that. Then we won't know your secret desires!
But Want I Mod. Promised Shaun to everyone. Ich WILL MOD!!...

Mod must drift 4 wheels on car and engine in the car. with cool light and the driver haz need big feet press pedal hard enough to drift.

reading for You thank Shaun!
lol at this thread, shaun tried to be nice but ended up flamed
Nah, Thread was already dead, Someone just revived it. It's alive! Anyway It's still fun to read such thread's
can we have a sexy girl mode please
This thread is closed

ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG