The online racing simulator
Quote from Sniiki :It was a rainy race..

:jawdrop:#thud#

that, my friends, was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor!
:faint: OMG
It left me literally speechless. This is one of the best renders i have EVER seen.
Awesome Sniiki....... fantastic job! Respect!
another car got 3d lights..
Attached images
fzr1.jpg
fzr2.jpg
Amazing work Sniiki !
Hello, here is my pic. I dont know if you'd call this renderd but its a start. If not anywhere close to renderd then I'm sorry for posting. but here it is.

Crazy X
Attached images
X360Stylin.JPG
Thanks guys!

(DSD)racer: Seems you have edited a pic with photoshop or some other 2d program so it's not actually a render since it's not made in 3d program.
There is a thread for edited pics.
Not that this would be a big thing

About your picture, you should add a shadow under the car, now it seems to be floating there.
Quote from Sniiki :Thanks guys!

(DSD)racer: Seems you have edited a pic with photoshop or some other 2d program so it's not actually a render since it's not made in 3d program.
There is a thread for edited pics.
Not that this would be a big thing

About your picture, you should add a shadow under the car, now it seems to be floating there.

Sniiki, Thank you for the advice. I'll work on it some and maybe get it up to more renderd standords and post the newest pic. thank you once a gain for the advice.
Crazy X
You won't get it up to rendered standards without rendering it. It you don't render it, it's just an edited pic.
Today, I did that
Attached images
xrr_frspurs2_lfsforum.jpg
just getting started
Attached images
lx6_momentum.png
Really great human models Speedy

but..
Don't they need a little smooth ? to be quite perfect ?
not my models, i just downloaded them, i was thinking of putting them inside the cars but i need the 3ds for the helmet.
Try this (I just imported it and exported it, hope it works for you).
Attached files
helmet.zip - 3.5 KB - 229 views
I have now learned the secrets of rendering...

This is close to my first...
Attached images
2stk.jpg
@tristancliffe
thank you
i may need help on the visor, it Renders white.
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :just getting started

now that is rather tasty!
This is fun...
Thanks to Sp3ctr3 for guiding...
Attached images
fxo-mo.jpg
Quote from speedykev :@tristancliffe
thank you
i may need help on the visor, it Renders white.

Erm, yeah I had this. The visor overlay is the little square in the bottom right of the helmet skin, and you have to paint that some colour (in LFS that colour is overlayed over a black visor but in 3DS it's just the colour on the skin, so visors can be very bright).

Hang on *loads 3DS*

I think the only thing I had to do was make sure that little square was coloured in in the bottom right (see a mesh template if you don't know what I mean).

Have fun experimenting and I hope it helps (if not post again or PM me and I'll see if I can help you more, but I warn you I am no 3DS expert )
@tristancliffe
i made me a new visor and gave it a reflection, well copyed over it.
and the helmet and the models need a lot of work.
Attached images
lotsofwork.jpg
hi guys, need a hint...

3ds = mesh file
mtl = probably a materials file
max = ???

got here some real cars 3ds+mtl+max... but in cinema 4d the textures are just gray...
Max are the priject files in 3dsmax, list psd in photoshop for example.
3ds contains mesh information with texture coordinates, but saving a max as 3ds (exporting rather) will lose many things...
I dont know in how far it's possible to import max with C4D...

One of my university mates is a real C4D pro, maybe I can ask him

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG