The online racing simulator
GTT no longer in demo
(138 posts, started )
No XRT = No drift in demo

Oh, I forgot to mention, XRG is RWD too you know
Its still available in the demo
maybe a few demo "racers" 'll learn how to drive/drift that car in the future, or NOT
Quote from attila85 :Oh, I forgot to mention, XRG is RWD too you know
Its still available in the demo
maybe a few demo "racers" 'll learn how to drive/drift that car in the future, or NOT

I can drift the XRG is fine =/
Bare in mind that S3 isn't going to be released any time soon, there will a lot of holidays between now and S3 release

The bottom line is, what many people fail to understand by waiting for S3 is: The longer you wait, the less you will get for your money. or worded differently: The longer you wait, the more expensive LFS will be for you.
The winners here are the people who bought S1 when it first came out, they have had the most play time you could possibly get for the amount LFS costs.
Quote from geeman1 :Bare in mind that S3 isn't going to be released any time soon, there will a lot of holidays between now and S3 release

Anyone waiting for S3 before they buy LFS will have a long, long wait, not weeks or months but I'd say years.

I hope the FBM was added and the XRT removed to give a better all round taste of the game and hopefully bring more racers through.
Flaws.....
Quote from geeman1 :The longer you wait, the less you will get for your money.

Very true. If you pay now, you reap the benefits of improvements over the development of LFS. But then again, the demo gets all the development improvements as well.

Quote :The longer you wait, the more expensive LFS will be for you.

Not neccessarily true. With the extreme differences between the workers and management growing year by year, if another year goes by with crappy raises for the workers of the US, then LFS will be more expensive the longer you wait. But, if by chance, something miraculously happens that us workers happen to increase our financial situations, it could turn out to be cheaper in the long run because of pay vs. cost ratio. Right now, $40 to me is quite a lot of money, seeing that it's nearly half of what is left over to pay for gas to get to work, which is also a quarter of what it take to get to work.

Living in the US as a "rich country" is only good if you are part of the "rich". If you are a normal worker, and have kids, and have the morals to take care of your own kids and not send them to someone else to raise, then the US is definitely not a rich country.

I'm in the mind to think that all the other countries are the rich countries, given how much is said about how cheap LFS is and how cheap the G25 or other gaming devices are.
What happens now with my demo drifting team. Everyone dosen't have s2 licence, so , now i have to quit lfs ?
This is my favourite game, one reason ise reality, another drifting. We drift with formel now ?
/me is very mad and sad.
Three choices - Buy LFS, Use an old version and miss out on all the new things forever more, or stop playing LFS. Your call.
You pay for it, instead of leeching off the devs.
#85 - JTbo
One thing I did came by, now demo has no any car that would show how well turbo system is modelled in physics wise, that could be actually bit negative thing, but overall I think change is good still.
Yea, i can buy it, buy my friends can't. So, I still think this is negative.
Quote from mrodgers :In the beginning was the Plan and then came the Assumption.

And the Assumptions were without form, and the Plan was completely without substance, and darkness was upon the faces of the workers.

And they spoke amongst themselves saying, “It is a crock of shit, and it stinketh.”

And the workers went unto their supervisors and sayeth, “It is a pail of dung and none may abide the odor thereof.”

And the supervisors went unto their managers and sayeth unto them, “It is a container of excrement and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it.”

And the managers went unto their directors and sayeth, “It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength.”

And the directors spoke among themselves saying to one another, “It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong.”

And the directors went unto their vice presidents to sayeth unto them, “It promotes growth and is very powerful.”

And the vice presidents went unto the president and sayeth unto him, “This new plan will actively promote the growth and efficiency of this company, and these areas in particular.” And the president looked upon the Plan, and saw that it was good.

And the Plan became Policy

And this is how Shit Happens.

As well as, this is how the FBM became known as "being free was part of the deal with adding the car to the game."

Post of the year!

If you hadn't copied it from somewhere else
Quote from Priidik :Yea, i can buy it, buy my friends can't. So, I still think this is negative.

In which case your friends can....

Quote from tristancliffe :Buy LFS, Use an old version and miss out on all the new things forever more, or stop playing LFS.

...their call.
Untold Positive:

S2 voucher giveaways can now be based off a competitive open-wheeler.
I hope, this formula is create, it have to be.
I think we demo player can drifti with XRG , but this doesn't have turbo. But we make some drift setups then.

I really, really, really hope, this formel is like some special and "WoW" car.
Unforseen Positive:
S2 voucher giveaways can now be based off a competitive open-wheeler, to people who want to race.
Quote from Priidik :I really, really, really hope, this formel is like some special and "WoW" car.

It is. it`s a lot of fun I`m sure you`ll love it.
Quote from Priidik : really, really, really hope, this formel is like some special and "WoW" car.

If you want to pretend to be an elf or a dwarf, LFS is not the game for you.
Quote from spankmeyer :If you want to pretend to be an elf or a dwarf, LFS is not the game for you.

i thought thats what jack does all the time
Quote from Priidik :Yea, i can buy it, buy my friends can't. So, I still think this is negative.

If they're you're friends, and they absolutely can't buy it on their own, you'll help them get a license yourself.
I'm a bit confused as to how you can have a computer and internet connection but not be able to buy LFS, you use the same stuff as for buying most things. It may take a bit of saving but it'll be worth it LFS demo is a demonstration of the product. It is not a complete program in itself.
Yea, i have thinked about buying s2. So , i tried it , I think, this is not a "WoW" car, but i hope races are fun.
#98 - joen
Quote from Priidik :What happens now with my demo drifting team. Everyone dosen't have s2 licence, so , now i have to quit lfs ?
This is my favourite game, one reason ise reality, another drifting. We drift with formel now ?
/me is very mad and sad.

The reality and drifting are present in S2 as well. And you can still connect to demo servers in S2 also.
Well, there's still the other cars to drift with if you want to spend another two years on Blackwood.
There's no reason and right to be mad about changes made to a game that is given to you for free.
World of Warcraft doesn't have cars, so it can't be a "WoW" car.

Also WTF? Not having paid a single penny for a game but still complaining if something changes. Really, WTF. People act as if they have the right to get something for free. Like their very existence is reason enough to get entertainment shoved down their throats for nothing. Seriously
I disagree that GTT was removed for demo users.
Sure, they have not paid anything for the game, but when the full game got muuuuch more to offer, it doesn`t hurt that those 3 cars are aviable for the demo racers.

GTT no longer in demo
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG