The online racing simulator
New video of new patch!
(9 posts, started )
New video of new patch!
Hi i just made a new video from the new patch! all works good and the car is really nice to drive! Not to fast not to slow perfect for demo drivers xD.

Well here it is. leave a comment if you like it was only 10 mins work on it so dont think it a hollywood movie =).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAr5uoXZSk
tack barn
haha english please =)
ok jag kan snakk bra engelsk

det god film btw
Tack/thanks/danke/and alot more language for thanks -.^
tack/tak/takk for din bra filmer

got any more you are gonna make? first test of the BMW car in a huge 30 car server I got rammed from the back and out the track
still I loved the fact that he pointed he was S2 xD
Quote from LFSn00b :TBH, it has more things wrong that it has good things

- Moving camera, huge minus
- Music, minus
- FOV wrong
- No effects

+ FPS

2/10

Moving camera = i dont know how to lock it, No effects is becaus i suck on it, fps well all doesnt have a damn alien computer eh?
Fov? dont even know what that is.
Quote from fretan :Moving camera = i dont know how to lock it, No effects is becaus i suck on it, fps well all doesnt have a damn alien computer eh?
Fov? dont even know what that is.

You don't really lock the camera, you just simple press the V button. If you click Esc you will see a view section of the options, there it allows you to make the custom views. FOV is field of view, it's typically a degree in which the lower the number the more the zoom. Why not live a little, get an Alien Computer! Keep in mind there are a few small things you can do to make your videos a lot better, however with that frame rate it's going to be really hard.

New video of new patch!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG