The online racing simulator
Download link is not working?
Where it is xrt on the demo ?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Download link is not working?

dont work for me, i beliebe master server is down, a member from my team told me they cant find any servers on list
Quote from BlueFlame :Nice to see you around tho XCNuse.

I think the clutch thing sucks, it doesn't give you much of a chance to be able to use manual clutch before you burn your clutch out but I have to use clutch on a button for the wheel, i don't have 3 pedals, and what is with the fact you can't change gear unless you have less than 50% throttle?

Didn't you see/read all the thread about the clutch?

The clutch thing will work best with an actual clutch pedal, a button will not work very well. If the manul clutch thing isn't working out to well for you just don't use it, stick with the auto clutch.
Quote from opela :Where it is xrt on the demo ?

It's under the buy S1 now part.
Man someone get the master servers back up and running!
link does not work ((
Downloaded X30 and installed it.
Looks really nice and inproved. But, but. As i am S2 Licensed, i want to unlock LFS. I type Username and Password and click on ''Unlock''. I wait ~10 seconds and got that Unable to connect to master server.

I can't unlock S2.

Help
I've been sat here, waiting for the server to come back so I can drive the FBMW. Spot the obvious mistake. I'm an idiot.
Quote from PioneerLv :Downloaded X30 and installed it.
Looks really nice and inproved. But, but. As i am S2 Licensed, i want to unlock LFS. I type Username and Password and click on ''Unlock''. I wait ~10 seconds and got that Unable to connect to master server.

I can't unlock S2.

Help

but u can use blackwood, and the fbmw
Quote from PioneerLv :Downloaded X30 and installed it.

I can't unlock S2.

Help

Master server is down
Digital...
I'm after putting back the option of turning on the "Digital speedo". Analog is "more" realistic, but... i cannot read it on my monitor . Seriously you need to do something about this .
The Master Server is having problems and Victor is working on it.
Please stop reporting any Master Server issues.

Thank you!
sistem cracked masive shot down of sistem i cant join on demo, s1 and s2 master server and i cant run lfs.net or wfsworld.net web page
anyone have this so they can mirror it?
Got it to download!
Not easy enough to stall I think. You can drop the revs below 500 in any car and still pull away without clutch, doesn't seem right to me.

And now while Scawen is making road cars more realistic and removing digital speedometer, it would also make sense to remove the shift light.
Pulling off below 500 revs is possible, i know someone who has a 1.4l car that can do it...

Downloading the patch now, will comment once ive tested it xD
Quote from Blackout :Not easy enough to stall I think. You can drop the revs below 500 in any car and still pull away without clutch, doesn't seem right to me.

And now while Scawen is making road cars more realistic and removing digital speedometer, it would also make sense to remove the shift light.

Yeah, it's quite hard to stall the car atm.
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG