The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
Quote from Dennis93 :I love guys with patience æ..

Eeh ... not my thread off again lol

Great progress guys im looking at ya webby from time to time

whats thats supposed to mean lol im not good at that stuff
Quote from Dennis93 :nvm ull learn

lol... anyways thanks for the last comment =] theres still a few things i need to fix in the site but i've been way too lazy and busy to fix it T_T
heh
hey guys, where can i download the skikane drifters team skin?
thanks
sub?? how u do that! like made the car open its doors??
Hi, I've Been Trying To Become a Member of a Drift Team For A Little while Now And Am Wondering if I Could Join Also???

And What Cars Do You Use?? Because im Pretty Good With RB4 but i can Drift With XRT also.

Thanks, DK_USA
Quote from Jakg :Reading this thread made my IQ drop 50 points.

,,,,though it seems like u get back on road again with this thread
Quote from DK_USA :Hi, I've Been Trying To Become a Member of a Drift Team For A Little while Now And Am Wondering if I Could Join Also???

And What Cars Do You Use?? Because im Pretty Good With RB4 but i can Drift With XRT also.

Thanks, DK_USA

we mainly use the XRT and the FZ

Quote from -NightFly- : ,,,,though it seems like u get back on road again with this thread

yeah this thread finally got back on topic after that whole dispute -.-
this is a great team
Heck yes it is, what you guys gonna do server wise? now no more XRT in demo? u gonna switch to S2? or keep on X10? but i think X10 might shut down when Y is up and running properly
more than half of the team is on s2 already... and ive been planning on moving the team to s2 so this is a good opportunity so im moving the server as well =]
Oki doki, well if i ever get s2 ill c u there
LMFAO @ Riders Motion .. pathetic

Looks like you have a fairly active drift team here
log off shut down, there some pretty serious aligations ure throwing around there
wats IMO mean?
Quote from teedot :LMFAO @ Riders Motion .. pathetic

Looks like you have a fairly active drift team here

yeah we're getting pretty active again

and to everyone if you see someone posing as shik.d pls contact me and if you're a server admin pls ban. if anyone was recruited into shikane drifters other than me then you're not legitimately in the team.

here is the current list of drivers

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sh ... rs/index.php?showtopic=37
some nice pics

Shikane Drifters is now Officially in S2. Almost all of our members has had S2 but we mainly drifted with the demo drift scene, but since the new patch we have moved in fully into S2. I also upgraded our 500servers service to 25 slots to accommodate our number of drivers for team meets and also a bigger group of people for quick, fun, regular drift sessions. We also moved our home track from the Blackwood GP Reverse track to the South City Chicane Route, or as we like to call it, the South City "Shikane" Route. It seemed such a fitting track for our team so we went with that. Anyways feel free to stop by and drift, talk, chill, etc. with us. Bring a good attitude and respect to us and the other drivers in the server and we guarantee we will do the same to you. Anyways, Happy Holidays to you all
We have 2 servers now =D there was some confusion about the other Shikane Drifters server but we finally figured out what had happened. Long story short, one of our team members won us a free 1 year hosting on 500servers by accident =]
Love how its working for you subby!
Quote from subhumanspunk : Long story short, one of our team members won us a free 1 year hosting on 500servers by accident =]

Hehe good job
yup =D so lucky lol
any chance i could get unbanned from the server? DaveyBoi went on a bit of a power trip and chucked a tanti after he lost an argument and banned me without warning. If anyone wants full details let me know, its seriously as simple as him getting frustrated over me showing him evidence that killed his argument and banning me, i didnt insult him or do anything to warrant a ban.

Cheers

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG