The online racing simulator
anyone else not able to play online with this test patch? Can't find the Master Server LFS says.
WOhaa....dling it with ~800kbs
i cant unlock says game pass don't match even though i checked and doubled checked what i typed; is anyone facing this?
i got that message once then closed lfs tried it agian and i been playing now for about an hour
Removed digital speedo option - now depends on type of car

I can't clearly see the speed on the analogue speedo. Anyone else thinks the same?
this patch is a bad idea there is so many problems half of liveforspeed cant load the game im sat here trying to sort patch but my game does work actaully joke! im not happy :gnasher
Quote from kurent :Removed digital speedo option - now depends on type of car

I can't clearly see the speed on the analogue speedo. Anyone else thinks the same?

nope...

except for the RAC and maybe UFR.
Quote from livefornow :this patch is a bad idea there is so many problems half of liveforspeed cant load the game im sat here trying to sort patch but my game does work actaully joke! im not happy :gnasher

wat

I agree.

And in before Tristan & Hardcore co. going " BUT I DONT LOOK AT THE SPEEED IT NOT REALISTIC ECT ECT YADA YADA YADE BLAH BLAH BLAH SNOB SNOB SNOB SNIP SNIP SNIP...." ect.
Great news. New feature: download now can stall too! I'm impatient! 0:45 o'clock here, 25 minutes estimated to finish download. ...looks like I'll have to take it to my workplace tomorrow The new patch reminded me of those good days when I was a student and the discipline was loose.

I think analog speedo is ok. With digital one I was watching the digits too much instead of looking at the road.
Quote from livefornow :this patch is a bad idea there is so many problems half of liveforspeed cant load the game im sat here trying to sort patch but my game does work actaully joke! im not happy :gnasher

Why do you think it's called a test patch, huh? :tombstone
ok now it gave up on connecting to the master server first time i have ever got pissed off at a lfs test patch

It's a TEST patch.

Yeah, some things are going wrong, let's not make patches anymore...
Do you notice the words TEST in the topic title?
can somoen tell me how i can fix this please i want to see the new car and the new features...........
ADMINS OR CREATER HELP US GUYS
Quote from tikshow :i think this is only for testing

I'd say they now have the new car for demoers for that UK tv thingie to find the appropiate drivers...
Hope he didn't forget to backup his X version I'm copying mine now, i think i'll keep my x version even when Y is final.
For patch Y lets include a tool to scan for a settings folder and do the renaming and copying. Am now indeed toying with total commander and i am not that handy.

Indeed; a lot of people install digital speedos to their road cars, so I imagine racers would do the same as well. It's a little irritating to have digital readouts removed completely.
Quote from livefornow :can somoen tell me how i can fix this please i want to see the new car and the new features...........

Well, you could start by saying WHAT goes wrong instead of whining. You can't expect people to smell it!
omg this sucks! im still at school
The FXR has a sequential gear box now ?

Apart from that, I love it
Quote from livefornow :can somoen tell me how i can fix this please i want to see the new car and the new features...........

oh common if your not able to read the first post you cant blame the patch.

first of all did you copy your existing lfs directory? thats how you should do it if something doesn't work you've got a backup so you can go back again without losing anything, second did you extract the patch into an empty folder, if yes thats wrong you need to extract it into an existing lfs directory (ideally in the copied one) and last but no least read the first post most of it is explained there
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Indeed; a lot of people install digital speedos to their road cars, so I imagine racers would do the same as well. It's a little irritating to have digital readouts removed completely.

Remember, the cockpits are going to get changed "as soon as possible" (patch Z?) anyways.
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG